No announcement yet.

January 1949: Back to the War

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

in 24 hours I will play at least 2 fronts...

Comment

Might as well no one else seems to give a $hi+
      *"Winning is still the goal, and we cannot win if we lose (gawd, that was brilliant - you can quote me on that if you want. And con - I don't want to see that in your sig."- Beta

Comment

taking the save

Comment

Home Front
          The seige of Jenin.
          WW1 vet artillery kills Pal Anti aircraft gun
          WW1 vet artillery kills Pal Frontier Guard
          WW1 vet artillery withdraws to Nazareth rest
          WW2 vet artillery withdraws to Nazareth to rest
          WW1 vet artillery advances from Nazareth to fortress
          WW1 vet artillery advances from Nazareth to fortress
          WW2 artillery advances to fortress from the rear

Defense of Nazareth
          Palmach vet inside nazareth kills Pal machine gunner
          Palmach vet from Haifa advances east from Nazareth and kills Pal Arab Legion

Gaza Front
          T-34 vet attacks and kills Egyptian T-34 outside of Tekumah, heavy casulties sustained.
          T-34 scouting south of El Arish spots Egyptian Arab legion and kills it. Gains veteran status
          T-34 advances east from El Arish to outskirts of Tekumah
          Artillery forces advance to northern outskirts of El Arish from the rear
          Spitfire lands in El Arish
          Palmach vet in Eilat counterattacks Egyptian Armored car north of city and kills it, heavy casualties sustained.

South East Front
          Seige of Hebron
          WW1 vet artillery kills Pal Frontier Guard
          Palmach vet attacks and destroys Pal Avia on the ground
          Palmach vet attacks and destroys Pal Avia on the ground
          Har El Brigade advances into Hebron and takes 6 gold from Pal prisoners

Any general for which I've played for may of course take the save out and play the part of their commands that I have skipped over for now. The other generals should take note and get off their butts and play before I get to their commands
          Attached Files

Comment

Can I play a front?

If so which one?????

Im going to send Yaro a PM at CDG, and go advertising for this Demo Game over there.

Thats about the only place where Ive seeen a dedicated sizable group of CIV 2 players left.

The PBEM forum is all but dead here. And I think the Vanilla Demo game is losing interest.
            *"Winning is still the goal, and we cannot win if we lose (gawd, that was brilliant - you can quote me on that if you want. And con - I don't want to see that in your sig."- Beta

Comment

The Norther part of the SE front hasn't been touched yet, and the entire Northern front hasn't been done yet either. I also left a few units in each front untouched even though I moved a sizable number of troops there, like Home Front.

If we have to set up a more permanent situation, we can reorganize the fronts somewhat. If it's just the two of us, we can each play half while we talk over AIM or something.

Comment

I'm still here, but it looks like we need to massively reorganize the game.

P.S. I'll have an answer for Red Front soon, but don't assume I'm in unless I actually play a front there.
                David Disraeli
                Economic Minister of Israel and former Prime Minister. Founding Member of One Israel, Exodus Democracy Game

Comment

I sent a PM to Yaro yesterday at CDG, but no response yet, I do know he is VERY busy with his new job in Madrid.

The other guys, I dunno.

Comment

Damn, I hate my memory. Ill play
                    "[A thoughtful Quote]" -Oscar Wilde

Comment

Turn played.

Full report: http://www.apolyton.com/forums/showt...68#post3205641
                      Attached Files

Comment

Well we got some movement, who is next

Comment

Im confused. Who has played, and who hasnt? :conf:

Comment

You have and Htower sort of played.

Comment

yay! .... slow

Comment

Post the turn log to figure it out!!!!!!
                                David Disraeli
                                Economic Minister of Israel and former Prime Minister. Founding Member of One Israel, Exodus Democracy Game

Comment

Working...
                                X