This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by alexman
    Imagine if you guys weren't "ambivalent".
    Good pickup alex

Best comment on the forums for a long time

Oh well, I guess once a fanatic, always a fanatic!
    So if you meet me have some courtesy, have some sympathy and some taste
    Use all your well-learned politesse, or I'll lay your soul to waste

Re-Organisation of remaining C3C PBEMS

Comment

• 250 AD
      Attached Files

Comment

• i can't retrieve Punkbass2000 vs. ZargonX's turn because they only post "sent"
        We don't even post that anymore

I will attempt to give you some updates after work today.
        I make movies. Come check 'em out.

Comment

• ok, 1st post updated again... it now includes 5 scores

newest addition: strollen vs. smellymummy. interesting here: both have very similar scores...
          - Artificial Intelligence usually beats real stupidity
          - Atheism is a nonprophet organization.

Comment

• 770 AD

/me gnashes his teeth and tears his hair out.
            Attached Files
            The greatest delight for man is to inflict defeat on his enemies, to drive them before him, to see those dear to them with their faces bathed in tears, to bestride their horses, to crush in his arms their daughters and wives.

Duas uncias in puncta mortalis est.

Comment

• Link for my DAR

Ya I know better late than never

AU601 DAR1, conmcb25, Da Greeks
              *"Winning is still the goal, and we cannot win if we lose (gawd, that was brilliant - you can quote me on that if you want. And con - I don't want to see that in your sig."- Beta

Comment

• My DAR thread

This better, concmb25? ^^
                <Reverend> IRC is just multiplayer notepad.
                I like your SNOOPY POSTER! - While you Wait quote.

Comment

• and you all are totally embarassing kwpulliam and I ... i think we're totally going to have to sit down and pound out a few hundred turns on friday ... ^^

Comment

• Here's our score ... like i said, we really need a hardcore push this weekend ^^
                    Attached Files

Comment

• thanks for those scores and the new DAR links
                      ==> first post updated

those scores look like a 2-3 city situation... compared to nathan's >1200 points
                      what year are you guys at?

btw, here are the scores of andydog (greece) and myself (rome)
                      Attached Files

Comment

• I noticed my DAR 3 thread hasn't been added to the top post yet.

By the way, Theseus and I are up to AD 800 now; we've been going a lot slower the last couple days.

Comment

• Originally posted by nbarclay
                          I noticed my DAR 3 thread hasn't been added to the top post yet.
                          added... sorry, i was so surprised by that 3rd DAR announcement that i forgot.

damnit, i want navigation

By the way, Theseus and I are up to AD 800 now; we've been going a lot slower the last couple days.
                          shame on you

Comment

• Originally posted by nbarclay

you two are hooting
                            Gurka 17, People of the Valley
                            I am of the Horde.

Comment

• We're at 2800bc (sigh); we do keep our turntracker thread up to date 100%, if you're keeping track. We're going to try to shoot out a few hours worth of turns tomorrow afternoon, maybe get to 1000 bc or even the ADs ... it's definitely possible to do that many turns (60+) in a few hours with only 2 players ^^

Comment

• Originally posted by snoopy369
                                We're at 2800bc (sigh); we do keep our turntracker thread up to date 100%, if you're keeping track.
                                i update using the tracker threads where available.
                                what i wanted to ask is from which year your scoreboard is

We're going to try to shoot out a few hours worth of turns tomorrow afternoon, maybe get to 1000 bc or even the ADs ... it's definitely possible to do that many turns (60+) in a few hours with only 2 players ^^
                                i reckon you can do a turn every 6-8 minutes if both play fast and have instant email-notification.
                                but with just 2mins to play your turn, micromanaging and AI diplomacy will not be done to the extent you may want to win the game ... with >10 cities and dozens of units, thorough turns take around 5mins for me... and if you're keeping track of battles in the DAR thread, that can easily double

Comment

Working...
                                X