BBC exposes BNP

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• BBC exposes BNP

BBC, News, BBC News, news online, world, uk, international, foreign, british, online, service

Just in case anyone really did believe Park Avenue's trolls about them.
    Jon Miller: MikeH speaks the truth
    Jon Miller: MikeH is a shockingly revolting dolt and a masturbatory urine-reeking sideshow freak whose word is as valuable as an aging cow paddy.
    We've got both kinds

As I said in a previous thread relating to the BNP, "A leopard never changes it's spots". This is definitely true as far as the BNP is concerned.
    Speaking of Erith:

"It's not twinned with anywhere, but it does have a suicide pact with Dagenham" - Linda Smith

Comment

Related article about the undercover investigator

BBC, News, BBC News, news online, world, uk, international, foreign, british, online, service
      Jon Miller: MikeH is a shockingly revolting dolt and a masturbatory urine-reeking sideshow freak whose word is as valuable as an aging cow paddy.
      We've got both kinds

Comment

Shock!

Comment

Good Lord - the BNP has political views!

Who would have thought it?
          Some cry `Allah O Akbar` in the street. And some carry Allah in their heart.
          "The CIA does nothing, says nothing, allows nothing, unless its own interests are served. They are the biggest assembly of liars and theives this country ever put under one roof and they are an abomination" Deputy COS (Intel) US Army 1981-84

Comment

actually PA moved to the UKIP. Think that all BNP members will get the death penalty because of this?

Comment

PA will probably only be angry at the BNP for getting rid of its members who are just expressing their views.

Comment

I wonder if there are any non-white racial organizations that utilize violence and need to be exposed. Nah, couldn't be.
                ...people like to cry a lot... - Pekka
                ...we just argue without evidence, secure in our own superiority. - Snotty

Comment

Yeah, I mean for instance Islamic organisations don't get any coverage do they.

What are you saying, because they are white they should be allowed to get away with promoting racial violence?
                  We've got both kinds

Comment

Originally posted by MikeH
                    Islam covers all races. It isn't based on racial superiority (unlike some I could mention).

What are you saying, because they are white they should be allowed to get away with promoting racial violence?
                    I'm a bit puzzled by Cali's comments too... then again, "BNP proved racist" is hardly news, is it?
                    Some cry `Allah O Akbar` in the street. And some carry Allah in their heart.
                    "The CIA does nothing, says nothing, allows nothing, unless its own interests are served. They are the biggest assembly of liars and theives this country ever put under one roof and they are an abomination" Deputy COS (Intel) US Army 1981-84

Comment

How many of the organizations Cali is referencing (and which ones do you mean, Cali) garnered 800,000+ votes in the European Parliament election this year?
                      Tutto nel mondo è burla

Comment

They got 5% of the vote to put it into perspective. One in 20 of every person who could be bothered to vote.

Comment

As Cruddy pointed out Islam is not a racial organization.

What I am saying is that only white racial organizations have their misdeeds publicized.

Comment

Originally posted by Boris Godunov
                            How many of the organizations Cali is referencing (and which ones do you mean, Cali) garnered 800,000+ votes in the European Parliament election this year?
                            So you should only be open to criticsm if people vote for you? I see.

Comment

Which organizations are you referring to?
                              "Beware of the man who works hard to learn something, learns it, and finds himself no wiser than before. He is full of murderous resentment of people who are ignorant without having come by their ignorance the hard way. "
                              -Bokonon

Comment

Working...
                              X