No announcement yet.

Apolyton Fantasy Football!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Imran has a sound idea. I'll send that list of no.s to you, JR.

Comment

• I will use the equation Ran#12+0.5 (IOW 0-12 + 0.5)

This ensures we get no zeros, and that #12 has an equal chance of getting picked because rounding does not affect it (if there were no 0.5, 12 would equal only 11.5-12.0, but no it is 11.5-12.5, and 1 is 0.5 - 1.5 etc.)

Comment

• Sounds good. I'll be on the road back to Atlanta starting tomorrow. So my experiment in numbers to teams will have to wait until Sunday evening or Monday. Sorry gents. It's a long drive, it is.
        “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”
        - John 13:34-35 (NRSV)

Comment

• I am Billy's Boingers.

ACK!
          Don't try to confuse the issue with half-truths and gorilla dust!

Comment

• I have received the first list from Kalius, resulting in a randomized reordering of the team list from my post, above.

Now i await a PM from Imram, which will re-re-order that list to determine the draft order.
            Apolyton's Grim Reaper 2008, 2010 & 2011
            RIP lest we forget... SG (2) and LaFayette -- Civ2 Succession Games Brothers-in-Arms

Comment

• I also went through this thread and updated the team owner/coach list. Thanks to those who helped attach Poly handles to team names.

Only glitch: It's still unclear who coaches the SARLAT entry.

Imram, who's the missing coach?
              RIP lest we forget... SG (2) and LaFayette -- Civ2 Succession Games Brothers-in-Arms

Comment

• It's Kalius.

Comment

• Do we start the draft Monday?

Comment

• Sounding like.

Fear the Dwarf Tossers.
                    Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
                    "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
                    He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

• Well we get the order on Monday... the OFFICIAL start of the draft is 12:01 AM Tuesday, but the person who is number 1 on the list can make his pick earlier.
                      “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”

Comment

• who's #1? what'st the draft order?

Comment

• You can read the posts RIGHT ABOVE YOU, Diss!

Comment

• PM Sent to JRabbit, btw.

Comment

• Originally posted by Imran Siddiqui

You can read the posts RIGHT ABOVE YOU, Diss!
                              far too much work.

my secret is out. sometimes I don't read all the posts in a thread. Esp. if it is really long

Comment

• NOT the draft order

Here's the post Imran sent me, establishing the PRE-order of the teams -- prior to randomization.

Fantasy Football List

1. Sarlat
                                2. Amsterdam Astros
                                3. Fighting Emus
                                4. Billy's Boingers
                                5. Georgia Gliders
                                6. Flippin' Monkey Men
                                7. Ramsey's Razorbacks
                                8. Vegas Skullsmashers
                                9. Cute Little Bunnies
                                10. Kyrandia Dragonhawks
                                11. Berzerkers
                                12. Dallas Dwarf Tossers

Ok, now match the numbers here with the numbers Kalius provided you with his randomize program to figure out the draft list .
                                The NEXT post will contain Kalius's randomization, and convert the above list to the first round draft order.

Comment

Working...
                                X