Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• To Jerusalem!!!

[character]
    I shall be travelling to our troops in the holy city of Jerusalem to see for myself how the rebuilding of the city is doing. Together, we shall celebrate our victories, and I will help oversee how the soldiers are conducting themselves.

[end character]

I actually will be out of the country from June 28th to July 30th. I am going to Jerusalem, I shall be studying at Hebrew University, as well as tramping around the city and country when I don't have classes. Being a University, it should have internet, and I have bought a power adaptor so my labtop can run there, so I should be able to play, but it may take a while to set up.

I'll also be leaving the 28th, and will be stuck on the plane for quite a while, so don't expect me to play then, as well as when I'm settling in. It would help if this turn could end so I could play this Sunday night (eastern U.S. time). Otherwise, I would still like to play, since there is now a lot of money to distribute.

Since I don't want to hold the game up, I'll post in the econ thread what I want done if the turn isn't ready by Sunday night.
    David Disraeli
    Economic Minister of Israel and former Prime Minister. Founding Member of One Israel, Exodus Democracy Game

Have a nice trip and don't get blown up by one of those dirty Palestinians.

Comment

Wow! Talk about dedication to the game.

Hopefully you don't say too much about our impending attack plans (it might not go over too well with any authorities who agree with Harmony's platform )

Enjoy your trip and hope to see a full report when you return. Perhaps a visit to the holy land will temper your enthusiasm for war
      "Clearly I'm missing the thread some of where the NFL actually is." - Ben Kenobi on his NFL knowledge

Comment

Sounds like a great oppurtunity PinkyGen, I wish I was going with you!

Ill check on the turn status and make sure I play the next turn for you, or Ill get Arthedin to do double duty
        *"Winning is still the goal, and we cannot win if we lose (gawd, that was brilliant - you can quote me on that if you want. And con - I don't want to see that in your sig."- Beta

Comment

Lucky man!

/me starts humming tunes from Jesus Christ Superstar

Roll on up, for the price is down,
          Come on in for the best in town . . .

Have fun!
          Everything changes, but nothing is truly lost.

Comment

Working...
          X