• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Galactic Overlord I, Part II

Alright! we're above 500!

Round 12

Heavenly Peace

After the intense fighting not long ago, this round was one of rebuilding, and new building. Even the spies stayed home.

Code:
    Galactic Overlord
    Player Name Bases BPs Total Ships Frigates(1) Cruisers(2) Battleships(3) Dreadnaughts(4) Titans(5)
    Las Fig Torp Las Fig Torp Las Fig Torp Las Fig Torp Las Fig Torp
    Skanky Burns 6(6) 44 63 - - - - - - - - - 1 - - 17 17 29
    Spaced Cowboy 6(17) 68 37(+1) - - - - - - - - - - - - 20(+1) 9 8
    Ljcvetko 6(13) 57 74 1 4 2 - - - - - - - - - 22 23 22
    Vlad Antlerkov 5(1) 27 51 3 3 3 1 3 1 1 - 1 1 - - 10 12 12
    Now accepting orders for Round 13
    Visit First Cultural Industries
    There are reasons why I believe mankind should live in cities and let nature reclaim all the villages with the exception of a few we keep on display as horrific reminders of rural life.-Starchild
    Meat eating and the dominance and force projected over animals that is acompanies it is a gateway or parallel to other prejudiced beliefs such as classism, misogyny, and even racism. -General Ludd

Orders in.
    I'm building a wagon! On some other part of the internets, obviously (but not that other site).

Comment

Orders will be in in about 5 hours.

Comment

sent
        We're sorry, the voices in my head are not available at this time. Please try back again soon.

Comment

Ljube, are hours 60 minutes in Europe or do you guys have metric time?
          There are reasons why I believe mankind should live in cities and let nature reclaim all the villages with the exception of a few we keep on display as horrific reminders of rural life.-Starchild
          Meat eating and the dominance and force projected over animals that is acompanies it is a gateway or parallel to other prejudiced beliefs such as classism, misogyny, and even racism. -General Ludd

Comment

Do you have all other orders?

I'll send mine in tomorrow.

Comment

no, don't have Vlad's either.

Comment

Come on chaps, let's get this one wrapped up.

Comment

you all are almost as bad as Jamski. Is there some secret NWNing taking place?

Comment

How about real life?

Comment

Is that the new NWN expansion?

Comment

For Jamski it is.

Comment

Real life is a legacy application. We are trying to phase it out slowly.
                          I'm building a wagon! On some other part of the internets, obviously (but not that other site).

Comment

Yes. How dare Jamski let it get in the way of NWN! Oh wait.........

Comment

*bump*
                              oh god how did this get here I am not good with livejournal

Comment

Working...
                              X