X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'm lost

Is tecumseh still around?
    Re-elect Bush!

Sadly, the short answer is no. He's heavily involved with the upcoming Canadian election. He does respond to emails, though.
    El Aurens v2 Beta!

Comment

Originally posted by Boco
      Sadly, the short answer is no. He's heavily involved with the upcoming Canadian election.
      That's so cool. I get a strange kind of thrill when people I know from gaming sites are sucessful in the real world. Sooner or later I'm sure that I'm going to be boasting that I knew some foreign VIP's online persona when they were a spotty geek.

This site in particular seems to be positively crawling with high achievers - I often feel under-gunned for having only two bachelor degrees to my name
      Last edited by Case; June 24, 2004, 07:38.
      'Arguing with anonymous strangers on the internet is a sucker's game because they almost always turn out to be - or to be indistinguishable from - self-righteous sixteen year olds possessing infinite amounts of free time.'
      - Neal Stephenson, Cryptonomicon

Comment

@Case: well, you're so right... Cheers !
        sincerly your
        Silvio BERLUSCONI

Hey, now you can tell it to your friends, I permit...
        "Dilexi iustitiam, odivi iniquitatem, propterea morior in exilio" [PAPA GREGORIUS VII +1085] - ("He amado la justicia, he odiado la iniquidad, por eso muero en exilio") - ("I loved justice, I hated unfairness, that's why I die in exile") - (J'ai aimé la justice, j'ai détesté l'iniquité, c'est pourquoi je meurs en exil") - ("Ich liebte Gerechtigkeit und hasste Ungerechtigkeit, deshalb sterbe ich im Exil")

Comment

Originally posted by Gagliaudo
          sincerly your
          Silvio BERLUSCONI
          I prefer being a nobody!!!
          Ankh-Morpork, we have an orangutan...
          Discworld Scenario: http://apolyton.net/forums/showthrea...8&pagenumber=1
          POMARJ Scenario:http://www.apolyton.com/forums/showt...8&pagenumber=1
          LOST LEGIONS Scenario:http://www.apolyton.com/forums/showt...hreadid=169464

Comment

I will never tell any friend I've meet Berlusconi online

Trying to rehabilitateh and contribuing again to the civ-community

Comment

Originally posted by Case

This site in particular seems to be positively crawling with high achievers - I often feel under-gunned for having only two bachelor degrees to my name
              BBA, MBA! Whoooo, tomorrow's future.

Comment

OK, I'll bite - what's a BBA? (Bachelor of Business Administration?)
                'Arguing with anonymous strangers on the internet is a sucker's game because they almost always turn out to be - or to be indistinguishable from - self-righteous sixteen year olds possessing infinite amounts of free time.'

Comment

@yaroslav: You could be right...
                  nobody know what could be happen meeting Berlusca on the net...
                  He could be make you minister !!!
                  "Dilexi iustitiam, odivi iniquitatem, propterea morior in exilio" [PAPA GREGORIUS VII +1085] - ("He amado la justicia, he odiado la iniquidad, por eso muero en exilio") - ("I loved justice, I hated unfairness, that's why I die in exile") - (J'ai aimé la justice, j'ai détesté l'iniquité, c'est pourquoi je meurs en exil") - ("Ich liebte Gerechtigkeit und hasste Ungerechtigkeit, deshalb sterbe ich im Exil")

Comment

Originally posted by Case
                    OK, I'll bite - what's a BBA? (Bachelor of Business Administration?)
                    Yep, on the nose.

Comment

I will never tell any friend I've meet Berlusconi online
                      Oh come on, he's so in tune with the voters!

Btw, I wouldn't equate advanced degrees with high achievers. More like professional students.
                      El Aurens v2 Beta!

Comment

Originally posted by Boco
                        Btw, I wouldn't equate advanced degrees with high achievers. More like professional students.
                        ...who can't do the maths required to determine that the extra years out of the work force almost never pay for themselves.

BTW, it's just as well you didn't claim to be Bill Clinton Gagliaudo - aparently he only sent two emails during his 8 years in office! (I send more then that in my first 8 minutes in the office every morning ).

Comment

Working...
                        X