Update on ACDGIII progress 23 June 2004

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Hydro
    I have no opinion on who will take on the likely thankless and hard task as Moderator of ACDG (you have my sympathy, and support).
    I already am, and have been voted in a few days ago. I'm doing one big poll for the rules, then they'll all be set and we can get on with playing. There hasn't been,a nd won't be, much squabbling.

I think you're mostly right, although I think the people need some sort of say too.
    Smile
    For though he was master of the world, he was not quite sure what to do next
    But he would think of something

"Hm. I suppose I should get my waffle a santa hat." - Kuciwalker

Comment

AndiD will be the Morgan Forum moderator. FYI.
      Play hangman.

Comment

I just want to say one thing, and loud.

OMG, the Kody is back!!!
        Be good, and if at first you don't succeed, perhaps failure will be back in fashion soon. -- teh Spamski

Grapefruit Garden

Comment

Here, for facilitating things going along. Geo, could you provide us with the name of Angels candidate for moderator and the time when you would have it confirmed?
          Be good, and if at first you don't succeed, perhaps failure will be back in fashion soon. -- teh Spamski

Grapefruit Garden

Comment

Re: Update on ACDGIII progress 23 June 2004

Originally posted by Kody
            * Summary of the last game - job open to anyone (Honghu do you want to do it?)
            http://www.apolyton.net/forums/showt...hreadid=116780
            Not if I can help it.

Grapefruit Garden

Comment

I'm sorry, the candidate can reveal itself if it pleases him/her.

I can say that the nomination continues, and already six Angel members are now fully aware of this event going on, from which some slowly start to enter the DataCage Forum. It is after all quite hard to locate and enter the DataCage...

Ask me again tomorrow, more info will be available then I think.
              He who knows others is wise.
              He who knows himself is enlightened.
              -- Lao Tsu

SMAC(X) Marsscenario

Comment

Originally posted by Chaunk
                AndiD will be the Morgan Forum moderator. FYI.
                Thanks.

Geo: Thanks for the info. Sooner the better as always

Gaians? Or does it depend if they continue playing? I'd like to keep four teams, since it's been set up for that, and didn't know they were having problems, but I'm sure some more will come along at some point?
                Smile
                For though he was master of the world, he was not quite sure what to do next
                But he would think of something

"Hm. I suppose I should get my waffle a santa hat." - Kuciwalker

Comment

Originally posted by Drogue
                  Gaians?
                  You really do not have track of anything
                  SMAC/X FAQ | Chiron Archives
                  The reasonable man adapts himself to the world; the unreasonable one persists in trying to adapt the world to himself. Therefore all progress depends on the unreasonable man. --G.B.Shaw

Comment

It's not recommendable to piss off the moderator before the game even starts obstructor. j/k

There always will be some initial problems. I'm sure they will be solved. Don't get frustrated.

Grapefruit Garden

Comment

Well Drogue is a person who does nto get pissed offed. This is why he si good. But his current lack of attention is a little frightening to me I must say. I hope he gets more time for Poly soon
                      The reasonable man adapts himself to the world; the unreasonable one persists in trying to adapt the world to himself. Therefore all progress depends on the unreasonable man. --G.B.Shaw

Comment

Yeah obs, it's much more recommended to piss off the moderator at turn 2125 or thereabouts...
                        Play hangman.

Comment

Drogue is a neat impartial guy. I just suggested that he is more active in the future. I hope that I don't have to put in every post to realize so that he realizes that I am just pointing out a thing, not getting him mad. He will be needed more here anyway.

Comment

Originally posted by Chaunk
                            Yeah obs, it's much more recommended to piss off the moderator at turn 2125 or thereabouts...
                            Watch out for the sneaky Chaunk.

Obs, we understand you. Just trying to lighten you up.

Grapefruit Garden

Comment

We seek harmony with nature and mods only. There are just some occasional misunderstanding here and there (here ignoring someone is the on of greatest insults). I am sure Drogue is not mad . Is he? He is Gladiator Champion *gulp*

Comment

Originally posted by obstructor
                                Well Drogue is a person who does nto get pissed offed. This is why he si good. But his current lack of attention is a little frightening to me I must say. I hope he gets more time for Poly soon
                                I will, I'm sure. And no, I don't get pissed off I just don't usually read the faction specific threads, so I asked in the forums thread for an update and I didn't notice one, so thoght I'd ask here

Drogue on Whaleboys computer
                                "I work in IT so I'd be buggered without a computer" - Words of wisdom from Provost Harrison
                                "You can be wrong AND jewish" - Wiglaf :love:

Comment

Working...
                                X