X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Spartans!
    Bwaha.

Comment

Remember, MWs won't spawn in fungus next to a sensor or within a base radius.
      Depends on what you're talking about.

Random mindworm rarely spawn in fungus next to a sensor or within a base radius. There still exists the possiblity.

I've seen unit movement cause a mindworm spawn within base radius before (it's very rare). I've never seen a unit movement cause a mindworm spawn within sensor range.

Comment

O_O
        Okay, I'll keep note of that.
        I haven't seen MWs ever spawn in a base radius... maybe I haven't been playing for long enough?

Comment

It is possible that I can't play tonight. Could somebody please play for me? Nothing much need to do except moving those three foils.
          Be good, and if at first you don't succeed, perhaps failure will be back in fashion soon. -- teh Spamski

Grapefruit Garden

Comment

I can't do that unless you have more specific requests.

Comment

As HongHu may or may not have quit altogether and Enigma, our moderator, appears to have other problems at the moment, I suggest we close the open book.

It has taken a month to get to turn 2108. Correct me if I'm wrong, but MWIA doesn't seem to be deeply involved in this PBEM much anyway.

This may have died on its own already, but for the record, I'm out. Good luck to all of you.

Quango

Comment

Working...
              X