Angels

(played by Flubber)

and

Peacekeepers
    CyCon
    Drones

(played by Chaos Theory)

No AI. Transcend level

Large map, 50% to 70% water, average everything, spoils off, directed research, all victory conditions on

The 2102 turn has been sent to Flubber (for some reason I couldn't start it in 2100 this time, to get the 2101 after setting passwords)

Good luck to you both - and enjoy

G.

2102 on to chaos theory
    You don't get to 300 losses without being a pretty exceptional goaltender.-- Ben Kenobi speaking of Roberto Luongo

Comment

Will be playing it in ~4 hours
      "Cutlery confused Stalin"
      -BBC news

Comment

No problem-- and actually no hurry

I play early-- as in before 6 am and late-- maybe as early as 6pm but often closer to 10 or 11-- all times Mountain time

Weekends-- sometimes lots and sometimes a little but I always make an effort to get on once to play any shorter turns
        You don't get to 300 losses without being a pretty exceptional goaltender.-- Ben Kenobi speaking of Roberto Luongo

Comment

I play around 11:30 and 16:30 CDT during the week, so it looks like we'll have a consistent 1 turn/day rate.
          -BBC news

Comment

Oh well-- our time zones are similar but I am a before and after the workday type while you are a lunch and supper break type

Comment

The reason for my odd times is that I have no internet access at home right now, so to play I need to get the turn at work, take it home, play it, and bring it back. Hence lunch and dinner. If/when I can get internet access at home, my turns could be more frequent. Oh well.

2103 -> Flubber

Check the attachment to make sure it's not winmail.dat or some other garbage.
              -BBC news

Comment

AS my times suggest, I only play at home before and after work and around the demands of wife and child. Also while I can peek in here, I cannot access any email accounts other than those of this company ( I have to use my blackberry for my employers email system).

Bottom line is I won't even see your email until I get home

Comment

2103 passed

Comment

Originally posted by Chaos Theory
                    The reason for my odd times is that I have no internet access at home right now,

at the idea of a PHD student in computers NOT having internet access at home

Comment

The internet service provider screwed up. As a consequence, I had to hassle with a false bill for some weeks and I will not be patronizing the provider in the future. I'll also need to clean the mark from my credit record.
                      -BBC news

Comment

2104 -> Flubber
                        -BBC news

Comment

2104 to chaos

Comment

In the news tonight .. .

an unarmed band of colonists successfully resisted an apparent attack from what they characterized as a "roiling mass of worms". A few colonists experienced headaches and one died from what scientists are calling a "psionic attack". Jamie Welland, credited with saving the colony by tipping a barrell of salted beef in their path, said " I remember the stories of slugs on earth shrivelling up when touched with a little salt. I don't know what made me think of that here . .. you could see them in your head before they were ever in sight. My head hurt and all I could picture was worms coming in and out of my nose and ears. It was all I could do to move".

The MInistry of Defence immediately labelled these creatures "mindworms" and advises that they are to be considered dangerous. The Ministry of Information is reviewing their databases for information on psionic attack and will begin offering briefings on possible counter-measures

Comment

2105 -> Flubber

Cybernetic scientists began investigating an unusual monolith, which grew a pink stalk out of its top...

I will be gone from July 3 through July 11, FYI.
                              -BBC news

Comment

Working...
                              X