COS (HTower) -
    Northern Front: (Stalin II) -
    Home Front: (El Awrence) -
    Judean East (Yaroslav) -
    Sinai Front: (Rasputin) -
    Immigration: Arthedain-
    Defense Arthedain-
    Econ - PinkyGen-

I believe we need to hold an election for president.

And Harmony and Imperial Israel need to tell me who there Knesset members are.
    *"Winning is still the goal, and we cannot win if we lose (gawd, that was brilliant - you can quote me on that if you want. And con - I don't want to see that in your sig."- Beta

Well we did not hold an election for president, and it seems like interest in the demo game is waning.

Should we still hold an election?

Who wants to run????????
    *"Winning is still the goal, and we cannot win if we lose (gawd, that was brilliant - you can quote me on that if you want. And con - I don't want to see that in your sig."- Beta

Comment

How about a new thread labeled "New Gov't as of February 1948"? Everyone who posts in the thread before we actually get to february can be considered for a position in the dual dicatorship of Conmcb25 and HTower

Comment

Originally posted by H Tower
        How about a new thread labeled "New Gov't as of February 1948"? Everyone who posts in the thread before we actually get to february can be considered for a position in the dual dicatorship of Conmcb25 and HTower
        Good point we can probably skip this

We will let PinkyGen in as well

Comment

Just for your information, Panag is the candidate of Imperial Israel.
          "[A thoughtful Quote]" -Oscar Wilde

Comment

Originally posted by Stalin II
            Just for your information, Panag is the candidate of Imperial Israel.
            You're a funny guy

Comment

yeah, im killing you!.... Im sorry, I had to say that in a very childish way..
              "[A thoughtful Quote]" -Oscar Wilde

Comment

Working...
              X