X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The new government?

Did we form one in my absence????

I dont see any threads to that effect?

If not Ill get going on this in the next day or so.

Let me know.

And yes Im back
    *"Winning is still the goal, and we cannot win if we lose (gawd, that was brilliant - you can quote me on that if you want. And con - I don't want to see that in your sig."- Beta

Welcome back!

We the generals have took over that stupid democractic thing, anyway... :roleyes:

j/k
    Trying to rehabilitateh and contribuing again to the civ-community

Comment

We still need those pesky ministers though.

I guess it hasn't been done, at least I dont see any posts about it.
      *"Winning is still the goal, and we cannot win if we lose (gawd, that was brilliant - you can quote me on that if you want. And con - I don't want to see that in your sig."- Beta

Comment

It hans't..
        "Peace cannot be kept by force.
        It can only be achieved by understanding"

Comment

Yes, That became apparent.

OK everyone we talked about positions in the One Israel thread.

If anyone else is interested in a position post it here. Ill try and get my proposed government together and posted in a day or two.

Comment

Sorry, been away for a while.

I thought it has been formed, at least ad-hoc. You are PM in absentia, while I was PM in practice and Econ minister. Arthedain was Defense/Immigration, and I got Htower to agree to be COS.

I didn't have time to do much more, hence why I wanted out of the job.
            David Disraeli
            Economic Minister of Israel and former Prime Minister. Founding Member of One Israel, Exodus Democracy Game

Comment

Working...
            X