Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How exactly does the "report post" feature work?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

There are no innocents here, only slightly less guilty posters.

Comment

Originally posted by Ming

When the threads are full of racist crap, they get deleted. It's that simple.
      Sometimes...
      I'm consitently stupid- Japher
      I think that opinion in the United States is decidedly different from the rest of the world because we have a free press -- by free, I mean a virgorously presented right wing point of view on the air and available to all.- Ned

Comment

Originally posted by Theben

Sometimes...
        Depends on the mod... I delete more threads than all the other mods combined.

I either do it to "take out the trash"
        Or, I do it so people can't point to their closed thread as a badge of honor... it just disappears as if it never existed...
        Keep on Civin'
        RIP rah, Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

Originally posted by MarkG
          if we had the mods discuss before taking a decision.....
          I was more thinking on giving you something funny to talk about, like: "Remember that CyberShy made this silly report, how idiotic can one be" etc. etc.
          Formerly known as "CyberShy"
          Carpe Diem tamen Memento Mori

Comment

Who says we don't do that now already
            Keep on Civin'

Comment

Are there any (public) figures on who is the biggest reporter?
              Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able? Then he is not omnipotent. Is he able, but not willing? Then he is malevolent. Is he both able and willing? Then whence cometh evil? Is he neither able nor willing?
              Then why call him God? - Epicurus

Comment

Who says we don't do that now already
                Thus my suggestion comes in very handy.

Comment

Depends on the mod... I delete more threads than all the other mods combined.

I either do it to "take out the trash"
                  Or, I do it so people can't point to their closed thread as a badge of honor... it just disappears as if it never existed...
                  I just remember seeing some "joke" threads in the OTF before in which people posted such crap in them and thought they were funny... and they were reported and no one did anything...
                  I think that opinion in the United States is decidedly different from the rest of the world because we have a free press -- by free, I mean a virgorously presented right wing point of view on the air and available to all.- Ned

Comment

Originally posted by Theben
                    I just remember seeing some "joke" threads in the OTF before in which people posted such crap in them and thought they were funny... and they were reported and no one did anything...
                    Bad jokes aren't against the rules...
                    Keep on Civin'

Comment

It should be

Comment

Originally posted by alva
                        Are there any (public) figures on who is the biggest reporter?
                        One of the mods (Ming or Rah I think) used to joke that their email was just full of Panag complaining.

Please note the veracity of this claim is unknown to me.

Comment

No, I believe it was complaints ABOUT Panag, not the complaints OF Panag.
                          Scouse Git (2) La Fayette Adam Smith Solomwi and Loinburger will not be forgotten.
                          "Remember the night we broke the windows in this old house? This is what I wished for..."
                          2015 APOLYTON FANTASY FOOTBALL CHAMPION!

Comment

Both IIRC.
                            Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able? Then he is not omnipotent. Is he able, but not willing? Then he is malevolent. Is he both able and willing? Then whence cometh evil? Is he neither able nor willing?
                            Then why call him God? - Epicurus

Comment

Bad jokes aren't against the rules...
                              Bad racist jokes?

Comment

Originally posted by Ben Kenobi
                                No, I believe it was complaints ABOUT Panag, not the complaints OF Panag.
                                The statement I was referring to was clearly complaints from Panag rather than about, though both may well exist.

Comment

Working...
                                X