No announcement yet.

Propaganda Poster for next ACDG

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ok - I'm off to play golf now anyway, so I'll look for the results in 5 hours or so

GGLIE

Comment

Nice work so far I realy think this will be Awsome when its done. A few coments though.

It should say "ACDG III" or insome other way indicate that this is infact the 3rd such democracy game, we dont want future generations to get confused.

I think the leader pictures might be better if pushed to the corners of the Base pictures. The Explore, Disocover, Build, Concour would go good under neath the portrait or across the base view in some way but keep it smaller then the main text.

Include a writen link to the ACDG forum at the bottom so we can use this thing in offsight advertising.

Perhaps include "4 Strategies" in the top to complement the Explore, Discover, Build, Concour stuff.

On a less serious note.

Shouldnt the Angels be called "steal" or "Hack" rather then discover?
      Companions the creator seeks, not corpses, not herds and believers. Fellow creators, the creator seeks - those who write new values on new tablets. Companions the creator seeks, and fellow harvesters; for everything about him is ripe for the harvest. - Thus spoke Zarathustra, Fredrick Nietzsche

Comment

Unfortunately, they do not fit in. But there is also possibility that Spartans aren`t aggresive nor that Gaians are just pop-podders. We might see aggresive Morgan, so I guess that doesn`t matter much. Unless we decide to drop out Angels of course . It is jsut attribute that left for them (and their steal can be sort of a discovery ). I do not think it needs III, but I will look up to it if people request so.
        SMAC/X FAQ | Chiron Archives
        The reasonable man adapts himself to the world; the unreasonable one persists in trying to adapt the world to himself. Therefore all progress depends on the unreasonable man. --G.B.Shaw

Comment

Bad idea This is the best I managed to do today. Now time to play some SMAC
          Attached Files
          The reasonable man adapts himself to the world; the unreasonable one persists in trying to adapt the world to himself. Therefore all progress depends on the unreasonable man. --G.B.Shaw

Comment

Damn fine work.
            Despot-(1a) : a ruler with absolute power and authority (1b) : a person exercising power tyrannically
            Beyond Alpha Centauri-Witness the glory of Sheng-ji Yang
            *****Citizen of the Hive****
            "...but what sane person would move from Hawaii to Indiana?" -Dis

Comment

Excellent I like it:

3 women one man can't say we're not equality minded
              On the ISDG 2012 team at the heart of CiviLIZation

Comment

Actually, I can change that . Tommorow you shall see CEO Morgana

Comment

I like the last one very much.
                  Be good, and if at first you don't succeed, perhaps failure will be back in fashion soon. -- teh Spamski

Grapefruit Garden

Comment

I second that, it's even perfect IMHO.
                    The only drawback is that the leaders' shoulders stop mid pic. For Angels, Gaians and Spartan leader that can be solved to move it to the inner corner of their base pic. Only Morgan will continue to have 1 'chopped' shoulder then. Any change of continuing the shoulders for the leader(s), Ob?
                    He who knows others is wise.
                    He who knows himself is enlightened.
                    -- Lao Tsu

SMAC(X) Marsscenario

Comment

Like this?
                      Attached Files

Comment

In case you're posting in response to my comment Googlie, then no. I meant moving the four leaders to the rightmost corner of their base graphics. That way the lack of a 'finished' right shoulder is solved. Only Morgan has 2 'chopped' shoulders...
                        -- Lao Tsu

SMAC(X) Marsscenario

Comment

Ah - I did build out the shoulders of all 4, but I guess they still look somewhat chopped - especially Dee. She was tough to do

Comment

EDITED: Now her hair looks a little frizzy...
                            Attached Files
                            Last edited by Method; June 7, 2004, 21:04.

Comment

Originally posted by obstructor
                              Skanky, this are Faction leader profiles
                              Yes, they are profiles.
                              Pictures of their face are also profiles.
                              Either usage is correct.
                              I'm building a wagon! On some other part of the internets, obviously (but not that other site).

Comment

Yes, according to my humble opinion, Method is on the right track...

Googlie, to me it doesn't look like you worked on the shoulders...
                                Still the same size as Ob's pic.
                                -- Lao Tsu

SMAC(X) Marsscenario

Comment

Working...
                                X