Propaganda Poster for next ACDG

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

They are actually substantially larger

> Morgan now only has six pillars showing, versus 7. (24 extra pixels width)
    > There's a silver fleck where Roze's left shoulder drops that's now about 15 pixels left of her new shoulder line
    > one background building behind Santiago's shoulder is now hidden by the reworked shoulder (10 pixels - she's on the diagonal)
    > in the new Dee pic you can actually see where the old shoulder line stopped (16 pixels)

But if it's not apparent to an eye that's actually looking for the differences I guess I failed in the attempt

G.

Comment

My error, you're right. Must have been quite tired last night when checking...
      He who knows others is wise.
      He who knows himself is enlightened.
      -- Lao Tsu

SMAC(X) Marsscenario

Comment

/me gets on work
        SMAC/X FAQ | Chiron Archives
        The reasonable man adapts himself to the world; the unreasonable one persists in trying to adapt the world to himself. Therefore all progress depends on the unreasonable man. --G.B.Shaw

Comment

Geo, how about this?
          Attached Files
          The reasonable man adapts himself to the world; the unreasonable one persists in trying to adapt the world to himself. Therefore all progress depends on the unreasonable man. --G.B.Shaw

Comment

Leaderheads seem a tiny bit larger. My 'proposal' was that all faction leaders would move to the right side of their base pic. Shoulder of Morgan looks pretty ok to me, just a shade difference.

O yes, the Gaian base pic is a pixel smaller then the Angel base pic.
            -- Lao Tsu

SMAC(X) Marsscenario

Comment

Do you wish ordinary size leaders then? What is wrong with Morgan now? He is in a middle (only one) so what? He is the only male - should I fix that too. About the pixels - I am using background that is one pixel higher in Angel asect (I know that) but is fixed in other posters (this was in first version though). You should have realised that

Comment

/me goes to watch DS9 on TV due to lack of response

Comment

Hey Ob, chill down mate. You're asking for response. I can't help it if it doesn't fit your opinions. Besides, it's your project, you don't have to follow my 'wimps'.
                  -- Lao Tsu

SMAC(X) Marsscenario

Comment

A good episode indeed. I am asking for response, because I want to fit opinions of most people (shouldn`t that be clear ? ), So, should I move Morgan to the right? And should I decrease leader`s heads too. I appreciate "wimps" you know.

Comment

It does indeed look good, and a very nice idea.

No need to spend TOO much time on it. The idea in itself is good enough.
                      Consul.

Back to the ROOTS of addiction. My first missed poll!

Comment

How about this:
                        Attached Files

Comment

Almost perfect...
                          -- Lao Tsu

SMAC(X) Marsscenario

Comment

*cough*
                            Attached Files

Comment

I can't think of any improvement now...
                              -- Lao Tsu

SMAC(X) Marsscenario

Comment

I can, but no more work today.

Comment

Working...
                                X