Propaganda Poster for next ACDG

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Propaganda Poster for next ACDG

I created something to be used. Here is a sample of it. Do you think somethink like this would help in general recruiting for the next ACDG? We could put it on ACDG pages on Apolyton (which are frequently updated ). What do you think? (sorry for starting a new thread and introducing even more mayhem in this forum, but I couldn`t decide in which thread to post it. ).
    Attached Files
    Yes, he is good at this. :b:
    89.47%
    No, he is not good, and it is not needed.
    0.00%
    I will help him too.
    10.53%
    Xenobanana parade!
    0.00%

The poll is expired.

SMAC/X FAQ | Chiron Archives
    The reasonable man adapts himself to the world; the unreasonable one persists in trying to adapt the world to himself. Therefore all progress depends on the unreasonable man. --G.B.Shaw

Yeah, me likey
    Play hangman.

Comment

thumbs up, especially the top right picture...
      He who knows others is wise.
      He who knows himself is enlightened.
      -- Lao Tsu

SMAC(X) Marsscenario

Comment

Thanks people. I like top left the most ( ). A variation:
        Attached Files
        The reasonable man adapts himself to the world; the unreasonable one persists in trying to adapt the world to himself. Therefore all progress depends on the unreasonable man. --G.B.Shaw

Comment

Nice work.
          Try one with the faction leader profiles, that may look good too.
          I'm building a wagon! On some other part of the internets, obviously (but not that other site).

Comment

Profiles? I don`t see how will four pages of text compressed into one photo help

Comment

I think the second pic you posted will do better with the leader heads. Just my two cents...
              Feeling so because the four remarks are inherent for the leader's character of each faction.
              He who knows others is wise.
              He who knows himself is enlightened.
              -- Lao Tsu

SMAC(X) Marsscenario

Comment

Yes, if I only had source of larger leader heads. Those provided with the game are too small. Who is the one who offered help to me in the poll ?

Comment

Contraria sunt Complementa. -- Niels Bohr
                  Mods: SMAniaC (SMAC) & Planetfall (Civ4)

Comment

i like the first one great use it
                    Bunnies!
                    Welcome to the DBTSverse!
                    God, Allah, boedha, siva, the stars, tealeaves and the palm of you hand. If you are so desperately looking for something to believe in GO FIND A MIRROR
                    'Space05us is just a stupid nice guy' - Space05us

Comment

Thanks Maniac. I might try with leaderheads tommorow.

Comment

Cool

-Jam
                        1) The crappy metaspam is an affront to the true manner of the artform. - Dauphin
                        That's like trying to overninja a ninja when you aren't a mammal. CAN'T BE DONE. - Kassi on doublecrossing Ljube-ljcvetko
                        Check out the ALL NEW Galactic Overlord Website for v2.0 and the Napoleonic Overlord Website or even the Galactic Captians Website Thanks Geocities!
                        Taht 'ventisular link be woo to clyck.

Comment

I voted "I will help him too".
                          Which can also be taken as a vote for yes.
                          Eventis is the only refuge of the spammer. Join us now.
                          Long live teh paranoia smiley!

Comment

sweet

Comment

Originally posted by obstructor
                              Yes, if I only had source of larger leader heads. Those provided with the game are too small.
                              Are these any good? Or do you want even larger? (They are the firaxis ones, resized 100% by Microsoft Photo Editor - they can be resized to any size)
                              Attached Files
                              Last edited by Googlie; June 6, 2004, 21:51.

Comment

Working...
                              X