X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

...but that would be an off-topic question

Unless you post it in the OT
    -->Visit CGN!
    -->"Production! More Production! Production creates Wealth! Production creates more Jobs!"-Wendell Willkie -1944

Comment

Unless it has to do with moving, I've no clue...
      I'm consitently stupid- Japher
      I think that opinion in the United States is decidedly different from the rest of the world because we have a free press -- by free, I mean a virgorously presented right wing point of view on the air and available to all.- Ned

Comment

Sorry. How was your day?
        Be good, and if at first you don't succeed, perhaps failure will be back in fashion soon. -- teh Spamski

Grapefruit Garden

Comment

Pretty crappy, thanks for asking, but that wasn't the question was it?

-Jam
          1) The crappy metaspam is an affront to the true manner of the artform. - Dauphin
          That's like trying to overninja a ninja when you aren't a mammal. CAN'T BE DONE. - Kassi on doublecrossing Ljube-ljcvetko
          Check out the ALL NEW Galactic Overlord Website for v2.0 and the Napoleonic Overlord Website or even the Galactic Captians Website Thanks Geocities!
          Taht 'ventisular link be woo to clyck.

Comment

No, will you start Mafia Gothika Reborn now?
            He who knows others is wise.
            He who knows himself is enlightened.
            -- Lao Tsu

SMAC(X) Marsscenario

Comment

Oh poor Jamski. What can we do to make you feel better? You want Ind Automation? Just kidding.

Now what was the question again?
              Be good, and if at first you don't succeed, perhaps failure will be back in fashion soon. -- teh Spamski

Grapefruit Garden

Comment

/me suggests padding his shoulder...
                He who knows others is wise.
                He who knows himself is enlightened.
                -- Lao Tsu

SMAC(X) Marsscenario

Comment

/me pats Jamski's shoulder.

Grapefruit Garden

Comment

/me can't feel the pats through the thick padding Geo kindly suggested*

Ind Auto would be lovely, thanks Then I can run Wealth and get rich. They say it can't buy you love, but it does at least let you rent a good substitute by the hour.

And this was on-topic HOW?

Because it relates to me, the subject of this thread! Yay! Self-esteem-o-meter climbs 0.03 points!

-Jam
                    1) The crappy metaspam is an affront to the true manner of the artform. - Dauphin
                    That's like trying to overninja a ninja when you aren't a mammal. CAN'T BE DONE. - Kassi on doublecrossing Ljube-ljcvetko
                    Check out the ALL NEW Galactic Overlord Website for v2.0 and the Napoleonic Overlord Website or even the Galactic Captians Website Thanks Geocities!
                    Taht 'ventisular link be woo to clyck.

Comment

Oh, ok. I didn't think it was your recent troubles, 'cuz Spikie laughed. What a cruel, evil, person he is.
                      I think that opinion in the United States is decidedly different from the rest of the world because we have a free press -- by free, I mean a virgorously presented right wing point of view on the air and available to all.- Ned

Comment

Not at all, since that's not what was the joke was. Obviously you are in the 90%.

Comment

And I thought we were all friends here. I'd tell you about my problems if I thought you wouldn't make fun of me.

Comment

Just to be sure there is no misunderstanding, I was not making fun of anyone's situation, merely laughing at Jamski's joke.

Comment

Originally posted by DrSpike

A funny post, albeit one that maybe 10% of posters are capable of understanding fully.

only married men would understand that joke !!!
                              GM of MAFIA #40 ,#41, #43, #45,#47,#49-#51,#53-#58,#61,#68,#70, #71

Comment

Originally posted by DrSpike
                                Just to be sure there is no misunderstanding, I was not making fun of anyone's situation, merely laughing at Jamski's joke.
                                You're still cruel & evil.

Comment

Working...
                                X