CivGroup for Forum Games

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• CivGroup for Forum Games

Or better, seperate ones for Mafia, Nuclear War, etc.
    Visit First Cultural Industries
    There are reasons why I believe mankind should live in cities and let nature reclaim all the villages with the exception of a few we keep on display as horrific reminders of rural life.-Starchild
    Meat eating and the dominance and force projected over animals that is acompanies it is a gateway or parallel to other prejudiced beliefs such as classism, misogyny, and even racism. -General Ludd

Sounds good to me

Comment

I don't think it'll be given, but you should really ask this in the A/C forum.

Comment

Why separate ones, we don't have nearly enough threads for that. And people's bars would be loaded with too many icons.

I am sort of against this idea becasue of Icon overload.

However, I do support a different forum section (though not an other games subsection) for these games, if in fact the games start to act detrimentally to 'other game' discussion. However, these games seem to have revitalized the section so... who knows if action should be taken at all!
        -->Visit CGN!
        -->"Production! More Production! Production creates Wealth! Production creates more Jobs!"-Wendell Willkie -1944

Comment

Working...
        X