Marky Mark....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Marky Mark....

I'm trying to change my name back to simply "Starchild" but when I try to, it won't let me. Something about changing my name to an old poster name...is it something to do with IP address or anything because I'm currently at a different computer than the one I usually use.

Anyway, when you get a spare moment, can you look into this? Thanks. Have a happy Annual Corporation Day.

I assume from your post that you had that name before? In that case I guess the script will not allow you to take a name that someone already used before, even if that person was you.

Comment

When did you last change your username?
      This is Shireroth, and Giant Squid will brutally murder me if I ever remove this link from my signature | In the end it won't be love that saves us, it will be mathematics | So many people have this concept of God the Avenger. I see God as the ultimate sense of humor -- SlowwHand

Comment

Ya, whenever you get a chance I have a similar boggle (that's why I have this username... bah).

I'm content for now.

Comment

Well I had to change my name back to provost Harrison but I got my capital P back with the thanks of our delightful admin Markos
          Speaking of Erith:

"It's not twinned with anywhere, but it does have a suicide pact with Dagenham" - Linda Smith

Comment

Working...
          X