No announcement yet.

Assassins Game Première: Speed Kills

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

AHHHHHH, you fiends, hanging an innocent man. Oh well, Beer is free in heaven
    Why are you wasting your time at 'poly? You should be out alongside Supercitizen, fighting the good fight! -duke o' york

Comment

But bourbon is free if you are a racing team manager on earth.
      I'm building a wagon! On some other part of the internets, obviously (but not that other site).

Comment

Originally posted by Trokair
        AHHHHHH, you fiends, hanging an innocent man. Oh well, Beer is free in heaven
        Another "oops, wrong thread" post!

Didn't Jamski do that also?
        I'm consitently stupid- Japher
        I think that opinion in the United States is decidedly different from the rest of the world because we have a free press -- by free, I mean a virgorously presented right wing point of view on the air and available to all.- Ned

Comment

Originally posted by Chaunk
          It must be fun flinging accusations around with no fear of recrimination Thebem.
          Actually it is. And the +1's are quite nice as well.

btw don't think I didn't notice the hipocracy in yer post.
          I'm consitently stupid- Japher
          I think that opinion in the United States is decidedly different from the rest of the world because we have a free press -- by free, I mean a virgorously presented right wing point of view on the air and available to all.- Ned

Comment

Today's sponsor's message...

Sick of sponsorship messages? Want to increase your post count? Go to the races ad-free? Upgrade to AssassinsPLUS. For as little as two dollars a month, you can be an inmate at AssassinsPLUS, piped to you on your personal satellite uplink in full color and surround sound. Best of all, every post to AssassinsPLUS counts not as a +1, but as a +10!

AssassinsPLUS. You know you're dying to play it.
            Visit First Cultural Industries
            There are reasons why I believe mankind should live in cities and let nature reclaim all the villages with the exception of a few we keep on display as horrific reminders of rural life.-Starchild
            Meat eating and the dominance and force projected over animals that is acompanies it is a gateway or parallel to other prejudiced beliefs such as classism, misogyny, and even racism. -General Ludd

Comment

PM Sent.
              Play hangman.

Comment

vote sent
                ~ If Tehben spits eggs at you, jump on them and throw them back. ~ Eventis ~ Eventis Dungeons & Dragons 6th Age Campaign: Chapter 1, Chapter 2, Chapter 3, Chapter 4: (Unspeakable) Horror on the Hill ~

Comment

DarkCloud, looking up from his lists of voting and lists of the accused, tried his best to make something out of the morass. Just what could he be missing. Just what could he have missed. Trokair had to have been the killer- but now Trokair was dead... and Lube was dead... and Rasputin was dead... and who could be doing the killing if Trokair had been killed.

Events weighed heavy on his heart.

At the Grocery Store later that day, DarkCloud nearly had a heart attack when asked "paper or plastic"

Things just weren't going his way.
                  -->Visit CGN!
                  -->"Production! More Production! Production creates Wealth! Production creates more Jobs!"-Wendell Willkie -1944

Comment

Orders Sent
                    -->Visit CGN!
                    -->"Production! More Production! Production creates Wealth! Production creates more Jobs!"-Wendell Willkie -1944

Comment

• Thinking of Galactic Overlord, Darkcloud?
                      Why are you wasting your time at 'poly? You should be out alongside Supercitizen, fighting the good fight! -duke o' york

Comment

• Originally posted by DarkCloud
                        Orders Sent
                        Killing orders?
                        Play hangman.

Comment

• Sent.

Comment

• yes. of course, killing orders

which player to "cross off the LIST, so to speak "
                            -->Visit CGN!

Comment

• Backs away from Darkcloud

Oh, and sent.
                              “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”
                              - John 13:34-35 (NRSV)

Comment

• Episode 3

"Blown engine! Blown engine! Good God almighty, look at all that smoke!", Imran Siddiqui exclaimed.
                                Ronnie Joncha had just blown up his engine and was rolling forward on the straight. HongHu was waiving the yellow flag to warn the other cars. Commissioner DarkCloud immediately suspended the session, and when all the cars returned to the pit area, stewards began getting Joncha's car off the track.

"Are you alright?", HongHu asked.
                                "Yea, I'm fine, thanks", Joncha replied.
                                HongHu and two other stewards helped him out of his car. Joncha was able to walk to the paddock by himself, so HongHu proceeded with getting the car removed from the track.

"How is this possible?!", Skanky Burns asked Loinburger, as he threw his headset down.
                                "I don't know, boss, but we'll get that engine back running again."
                                "It's a good thing we have a day off tomorrow, we need to get that car ready for the qualifying session."

Once Joncha's car was removed, the session resumed. With Team SBR out of the way, DrSpike Miller managed to set the fastest time of the session.

After the session, everyone gathered in the restaurant again, where DarkCloud presented the outcome of the second vote. The '"winner" today is: Chaunk, Team UR's mechanic.

"No way, I didn't anybody. I found the body, remember? I wouldn't kill my own engineer!", said Chaunk.
                                "Too late, brother, you're going to be hanged", Imran replied.
                                "Looks like it's 'kill-the-mechanic' days lately", Anita added.

And so, young Chaunk was led to flag poles and was hanged on a flag pole next to Trokair.

"Is it over now?", asked Urban Ranger.
                                "Let's hope so", HongHu replied.

The following day was a day off for all the teams, some spent the day sight-seeing at Apolyton. Others, like Team SBR needed the time to fit a new engine into the car.
                                Knowing that he had lost his head engineer and mechanic, Urban Ranger knew he needed a good plan for the upcoming race, so he asked DrSpike to come to the track early.

"You wanted to see me, Mr. Ranger?", DrSpike asked, "Boss?"
                                Urban Ranger's chair was facing the other way, and DrSpike walked towards it.
                                "Boss?"
                                Then DrSpike saw someone in the chair with a plastic bag over his head. On the body of Urban Ranger lied today's newspaper with a cross carved out in the middle. DrSpike quickly removed the bag, but it was too late. His boss, Urban Ranger, was the third victim. He called DarkCloud and it was announced that a third round of voting would be held today.

Alright time to send in those PMs again

Code:
                                Alive
                                Name
                                Role
                                &nbsp
                                Name
                                Role
                                Imran SiddiquiTV Commentator &nbsp DrSpikeTeam UR Driver
                                HongHuRace Steward &nbsp Skanky BurnsTeam SBR Teamboss
                                DarkCloudRace Official &nbsp Anita BlakePit Reporter
                                LoinburgerTeam SBR Engineer &nbsp :) SmileyMain Sponsor
                                JonchaTeam SBR Driver &nbsp &nbsp&nbsp
                                Dead
                                Name
                                Cause of Death
                                &nbsp
                                Name
                                Cause of Death
                                Ljube-LjcvetkoAssassinated &nbsp TrokairPaddock
                                RasputinAssassinated &nbsp ChaunkPaddock
                                Urban RangerAssassinated &nbsp &nbsp&nbsp
                                Status
                                &nbsp