Name
    Cause of Death
    Ljube-LjcvetkoAssassinated &nbsp &nbsp&nbsp
    Status
    &nbsp
    Votes
    Day
    &nbsp &nbsp
    Last edited by Zopperoni; June 2, 2004, 10:49.

Comment

Vote sent.
      -->Visit CGN!
      -->"Production! More Production! Production creates Wealth! Production creates more Jobs!"-Wendell Willkie -1944

Comment

Vote sent.
        I voted for
        Spoiler:
        someone.
        I'm building a wagon! On some other part of the internets, obviously (but not that other site).

Comment

damn almost fprgot it secret voting !!
          GM of MAFIA #40 ,#41, #43, #45,#47,#49-#51,#53-#58,#61,#68,#70, #71

Comment

Damn!!! It's that bugger Jamski, err.. his DL Trokair I tell you!!!! Avenge my death!!!!!

Comment

Here's a rundown of everyone's roles:

Team Skanky Burning Rubber
              Skanky Burns (Team owner)
              Loinburger (Head Engineer)
              Trokair (Chief Mechanic)
              Joncha (Driver)

Team Urban Racer
              Urban Ranger (Team owner)
              Rasputin (Head Engineer)
              Chaunk (Chief Mechanic)
              DrSpike (Driver)

Track officials
              DarkCloud (Track Official)
              HongHu (Race Steward)

Media
              Imran Siddiqui (TV commentator)
              Anita Blake (Pit reporter)

Miscellaneous
              Ljube-Ljcvetko (CEO of "Ljube's Lubes", the league's supplier of petrol and lubricants)
              :) Smiley (main sponsor)

Comment

Thanks for pointing out that my tale was messed up, Zopperoni- I finally fixed it (gee, that was an embarrassing typo/misunderstanding )
                -->Visit CGN!
                -->"Production! More Production! Production creates Wealth! Production creates more Jobs!"-Wendell Willkie -1944

Comment

Are we supposed to discuss who we suspect & why here or just stab in the dark everytime?

Meh, stab int' dark sent (As soon as I've finished typing this that is).
                  Play hangman.

Comment

DarkCloud rises to speak before all begin to vote:

"As race official, I believes that the perpetrator of this crime must have had some sort of motive.

"And considering the League's current stance on motor oils and both teams team's mild disgust at the motor-oil standards (both spoken disgust and unspoken), I would deign to shed suspicion upon both teams... Although I am not one to throw stones at a glass house, the evidence does appear to be quite damning."

He wearily sits down, wishing that his memories of his last race would be much grander than that of seeing ljube's bloated head dragged away in a bodybag.
                    -->Visit CGN!

Comment

O, feel free to discuss the murders and spread unfounded rumors

Comment

Well, hopefully the perpetrator expresses his motives to Zopperoni for each killing so that Zopperoni can use that in his tale to set up things.

And following that, you could always generally discuss the killing as per your character's characterization, as I did above.

I don't reveal who I went for, but I do make suggestions.
                        -->Visit CGN!

Comment

Brief recap of the situation:

Visit First Cultural Industries
                          There are reasons why I believe mankind should live in cities and let nature reclaim all the villages with the exception of a few we keep on display as horrific reminders of rural life.-Starchild
                          Meat eating and the dominance and force projected over animals that is acompanies it is a gateway or parallel to other prejudiced beliefs such as classism, misogyny, and even racism. -General Ludd

Comment

Rasputin finished another bottle of Red wine then begun making mental notes, who would gain the most from the death of Ljube ?? Yes it was obvious, the driver who wasnt so good, the driver whos job depended on winning ....
                            GM of MAFIA #40 ,#41, #43, #45,#47,#49-#51,#53-#58,#61,#68,#70, #71

Comment

Ha!
                              -->Visit CGN!

Comment

Sent.

Comment

Working...
                                X