X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• RPG Humor

...Just for anyone looking for a good laugh

--

It has 'definitions' for RPG terms and some banner ads in its "extras" section specific to Lord of the Rings, Dungeons and Dragons, and Vampire:The Masquerade

It may remind you of some of your D&D Sessions

"...but that would be showing off...", phrase
    uttered by power gamers after they have explained what they COULD'VE done if they REALLY abused the game system. Ex: Power Gamer: "I could have gotten 129 initiative dice instead of 128 if I'd spent double the cash on the mnemonic enhancer cyberware to reduce the size by 20%, then I would've had enough Essence points to get the level 6 neural booster... but that would be showing off." [MW]

"But I don't even believe in Jeebus!", phrase, Groeningism
    1. complaint uttered by Homer Simpson, protagonist of TV's "The Simpsons," when he was told he was about to become a missionary. 2.complaint uttered by any player who feels his character has been the unfair target of divine retribution; basically, an appeal to atheism to avoid the wrath of the gods.

Addendum: A particularly funny version that sometimes cropped up in a game based on the 1980s cartoon TV series "Transformers": "But I don't even believe in Unicorn!" [AF]
    And also, for anyone who hasn't seen it yet:

New From Mordenkeinan Industries!
    Loads of 'ads' for Dungeons and Dragons

Elminster's Guide to Summoning, Containing, and Running the F*** away from Greater Demons... now avaliable on RPGbay
    -->Visit CGN!
    -->"Production! More Production! Production creates Wealth! Production creates more Jobs!"-Wendell Willkie -1944

I follow "Another Gaming Comic" which makes me laugh my arse off.

You can get the latest episode here :

Look through the archives for some good laughs.

-Jam
    1) The crappy metaspam is an affront to the true manner of the artform. - Dauphin
    That's like trying to overninja a ninja when you aren't a mammal. CAN'T BE DONE. - Kassi on doublecrossing Ljube-ljcvetko
    Check out the ALL NEW Galactic Overlord Website for v2.0 and the Napoleonic Overlord Website or even the Galactic Captians Website Thanks Geocities!
    Taht 'ventisular link be woo to clyck.

Comment

ha good link
      -->Visit CGN!
      -->"Production! More Production! Production creates Wealth! Production creates more Jobs!"-Wendell Willkie -1944

Comment

I CAST FIREBALL CENTERED ON MYSELF.

urgh.NSFW

Comment

I cast level 8 eroticism!

Comment

Did you memorise any cold-based spells at all?

Ice no burn.

-Jam
            1) The crappy metaspam is an affront to the true manner of the artform. - Dauphin
            That's like trying to overninja a ninja when you aren't a mammal. CAN'T BE DONE. - Kassi on doublecrossing Ljube-ljcvetko
            Check out the ALL NEW Galactic Overlord Website for v2.0 and the Napoleonic Overlord Website or even the Galactic Captians Website Thanks Geocities!
            Taht 'ventisular link be woo to clyck.

Comment

I disbelieve this thread.

Great link
              Cake and grief counseling will be available at the conclusion of the test. Thank you for helping us help you help us all!

Comment

there's a link to a something awful in there too. some funny ads.
                I wasn't born with enough middle fingers.
                [Brandon Roderick? You mean Brock's Toadie?][Hanged from Yggdrasil]

Comment

Working...
                X