Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

She hasn't been written out of the Mafia story yet, but she has majority votes against her, so she's eligible.

Twelve people so far, not bad, I'll keep the sign-up open through tomorrow.

Comment

I'm in
      <p style="font-size:1024px">HTML is disabled in signatures </p>

Comment

Hmm... if just one more person signs up, will you start it zopper? (I'll see if I can wrangle Imran in )
        -->Visit CGN!
        -->"Production! More Production! Production creates Wealth! Production creates more Jobs!"-Wendell Willkie -1944

Comment

Re: Assassins (Mafia spin-off) Sign-up

Originally posted by Zopperoni
          I'm starting with fourteen slots because that's about the number of people that voted in the other thread, but it'll be flexible (although I won't take more than 24).

The sign-up period (formally) ends at the end of the day on Wednesday June 2nd.
          From this first post.
          ~ If Tehben spits eggs at you, jump on them and throw them back. ~ Eventis ~ Eventis Dungeons & Dragons 6th Age Campaign: Chapter 1, Chapter 2, Chapter 3, Chapter 4: (Unspeakable) Horror on the Hill ~

Comment

I see- but his post at the top of this page implied differently

and anyways, the other mafia game is about to end anyways, since HongHu is obviously the mafia so all the displaced people can get in on that one
            -->Visit CGN!
            -->"Production! More Production! Production creates Wealth! Production creates more Jobs!"-Wendell Willkie -1944

Comment

Which post implied differently?

Comment

Originally posted by DarkCloud
                dang this thread got filled up fast

(DL's such as Anita?)

thanks Zopperoni!
                And who's DL am I supposed to be?

Comment

Just the one at the top of the thread for this page. (about 5 posts up)
                  -->Visit CGN!

Comment

Anita Blake

Zopperoni

You be the judge.
                    ~ If Tehben spits eggs at you, jump on them and throw them back. ~ Eventis ~ Eventis Dungeons & Dragons 6th Age Campaign: Chapter 1, Chapter 2, Chapter 3, Chapter 4: (Unspeakable) Horror on the Hill ~

Comment

I'm in, I'm in!! (If there is room)
                      “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”
                      - John 13:34-35 (NRSV)

Comment

Originally posted by DarkCloud
                        Just the one at the top of the thread for this page. (about 5 posts up)
                        O, I'm just setting a maximum sign-up period. Can't leave this open forever

(And I'm using the 75 PPP option, so it's still the same page for me )

Comment

welcome aboard Imran

(glad you got my PM )

--
                          Ah, 75 PPP... amazing!
                          -->Visit CGN!

Comment

So Imran, just wondering, do these games remind you of the old stories of the past with Master Bob and fjxorc, et. al. ?
                            -->Visit CGN!

Comment

Ah heck, I have fourteen players now, I'm going to start the game.

I'll post a thread with the storyline within the next two hours.

Comment

I'll be back then

thanks!
                                -->Visit CGN!

Comment

Working...
                                X