• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

dang this thread got filled up fast

(DL's such as Anita?)

thanks Zopperoni!
    -->Visit CGN!
    -->"Production! More Production! Production creates Wealth! Production creates more Jobs!"-Wendell Willkie -1944

Comment

Originally posted by DarkCloud
      dang this thread got filled up fast

(DL's such as Anita?)

thanks Zopperoni!
      Hey, what about me?
      Why are you wasting your time at 'poly? You should be out alongside Supercitizen, fighting the good fight! -duke o' york

Comment

You can't DL dance for yourself. Its against the rules.
        I'm building a wagon! On some other part of the internets, obviously (but not that other site).

Comment

Well it could be argued that it was rude of us not to do the dance for him...
          Play hangman.

Comment

Trokair is too active to be a dl

...Unless he's EVC
            -->Visit CGN!
            -->"Production! More Production! Production creates Wealth! Production creates more Jobs!"-Wendell Willkie -1944

Comment

Oh, we DL-danced him alright. Check the OT from around the time he registered.
              I'm building a wagon! On some other part of the internets, obviously (but not that other site).

Comment

Originally posted by Skanky Burns
                Oh, we DL-danced him alright. Check the OT from around the time he registered.
                And here I thought all the OTFers liked me. *shrugs* oh well
                Last edited by Trokair; June 1, 2004, 13:24.
                Why are you wasting your time at 'poly? You should be out alongside Supercitizen, fighting the good fight! -duke o' york

Comment

Originally posted by DarkCloud
                  Trokair is too active to be a dl

...Unless he's EVC
                  the best way to hide a DL is to be active !!! a clever deity knows that !!!!
                  GM of MAFIA #40 ,#41, #43, #45,#47,#49-#51,#53-#58,#61,#68,#70, #71

Comment

Something tells me you wouldn't manage to successfully conceal a DL though.

Comment

or create a TL or QL to distract everyone.
                      Visit First Cultural Industries
                      There are reasons why I believe mankind should live in cities and let nature reclaim all the villages with the exception of a few we keep on display as horrific reminders of rural life.-Starchild
                      Meat eating and the dominance and force projected over animals that is acompanies it is a gateway or parallel to other prejudiced beliefs such as classism, misogyny, and even racism. -General Ludd

Comment

Originally posted by Trokair
                        And here I thought all the OTF's liked me. *shrugs* oh well
                        Off-topic forums?

Anyway, some of the regulars missed their chance to DL dance you. You should mock them.

Comment

I should, however their own aggravaiton at missing a lovely round of "induction" should shame them enough so as to not need my conformation of their inert suckyness. Errrrr, what did I just say???? Ah well, On to the kills I say !!!

Comment

All the DLs are confusing me. Whose DL are you again Trokair? No relationship with Niagra Treasure department I reckon? Ahh Jamski's I think.

Anyway, now that I'm dead in the other game I'm eligible right? Count me in please if spaces are still open.
                            Be good, and if at first you don't succeed, perhaps failure will be back in fashion soon. -- teh Spamski

Grapefruit Garden

Comment

Indeed, I am Jamski's DL. Also welcome to the game, It promises to be intersting I am sure.

Comment

HongHus is eligible? This game promises to be very interesting indeed!

Comment

Working...
                                X