Mmorpg

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mmorpg

The thread for DAoC SW:G AC1&2 City of Heros EQ1&2 WoW Wish Dark and Light Dragon Empires; and much more

What are you playing? What are you waiting for?

Personally I want a rich roleplaying fantasy game with plenty of content and eye candy.. Currently keeping a finger on the progress of Wish and Dark&Light. Though I doubt I'll ever look at games before release again concidering the lies in Shadowbane and Horizons I delt with :\
    ~I like eggs.~

I'm not playing any at the moment, and I'm not particulrily looking forward to any, either. Although I am watching with mild interest some of the upcoming games like Dark and Light (I'm in the beta) and World of Warcraft. EDIT: I might also consider City of Heroes if the Villain expansion adds PvP.

I've played alot of MMORPGs, though. I'd have to say that DAOC and WW2Online (if you want to call that an RPG) are my favorites. I had alot of fun in Shadowbane, too, although mostly just because of the guild I was a part of (Morloch's Vengeance) who where very active roleplayers - the game itself was pretty crappy, and now all the roleplay that there used to be has pretty much dried up anyways.
    Rethink Refuse Reduce Reuse

Do It Ourselves

Comment

WW2Online is the best MMORPG Ive played, though I stoped playing it a while back. I didnt have enough money to pay for it.

edit: Osweld when are you going to change your name back?

Comment

I'm waiting for World of Warcraft. Although I have never played a mmorpg before, I have to start somewhere. And this one interests me the most along with Everquest 2. But it looks like wow will beat Everquest to by several months. EQ2 hasn't started beta testing yet, wow has.

Comment

I would play City of Heroes if I were a player of MMORPG's.
          (\__/) 07/07/1937 - Never forget
          (='.'=) "Claims demand evidence; extraordinary claims demand extraordinary evidence." -- Carl Sagan
          (")_(") "Starting the fire from within."

Comment

bah, mmorpgs aren't even games anymore they are just grinds. free your mind from the grind! it doesn't have to be this way! i haven't been very interested in a mmorpg since i quit eq.
            Eschewing obfuscation and transcending conformity since 1982. Embrace the flux.

Comment

Working...
            X