• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Orders sent

Comment

Sent.

Comment

10/16
        Recieved from Chaunk, DarkCloud, GeneralTacticus, Hercules, Jamski, Ljube, Nuclear Master, Skanky, Spaced, Vovan
        Visit First Cultural Industries
        There are reasons why I believe mankind should live in cities and let nature reclaim all the villages with the exception of a few we keep on display as horrific reminders of rural life.-Starchild
        Meat eating and the dominance and force projected over animals that is acompanies it is a gateway or parallel to other prejudiced beliefs such as classism, misogyny, and even racism. -General Ludd

Comment

WE got Till Tuesday? Sweet! Aimee Mann's a babe.

And sent.
          I'm consitently stupid- Japher
          I think that opinion in the United States is decidedly different from the rest of the world because we have a free press -- by free, I mean a virgorously presented right wing point of view on the air and available to all.- Ned

Comment

Sent
            <p style="font-size:1024px">HTML is disabled in signatures </p>

Comment

Maybe those who haven't sent their orders yet like DrSpike, Vlad, Trok and Jonny could possibly send them today so we'll have the first round finished before the weekend and have time until Tuesday for the second round.

Comment

Sent.

Comment

Originally posted by Ljube-ljcvetko
                  Maybe those who haven't sent their orders yet like DrSpike, Vlad, Trok and Jonny could possibly send them today so we'll have the first round finished before the weekend and have time until Tuesday for the second round.

By the way, I think you chose a bad name

Comment

Sent.

Comment

Bump so that this thread doesn't sneak off the front page.
                      I'm building a wagon! On some other part of the internets, obviously (but not that other site).

Comment

Will this ever be updated?

Comment

Monday!

Comment

But it is Monday! :tantrum:
                            I'm building a wagon! On some other part of the internets, obviously (but not that other site).

Comment

Not in the parts of the world that count.

Comment

Where I live is the most important part of the world.

Comment

Working...
                                X