No announcement yet.

Nuclear War XII: The bowl aint getting bigger, but the fish are breeding

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thief 1 has pretty steep requirements though - at least a Pentium 200 with 32m RAM.
    I'm building a wagon! On some other part of the internets, obviously (but not that other site).

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Nuclear Master
        I have a mac
        My condolensces.

Comment

Thank you

Comment

Sorry for the wait. Sent and such.
            Why are you wasting your time at 'poly? You should be out alongside Supercitizen, fighting the good fight! -duke o' york

Comment

Sent. (actually sent before)
              oh god how did this get here I am not good with livejournal

Comment

Re: Nuclear War XII: The bowl aint getting bigger, but the fish are breeding

Day one- the opening shot

Ancient prophecies were fulfilled today when the "shots fired around the world" was launched by none other than our own Nuclear Master. The pair of missiles was spotted by construction workers ICSing before passing over the horizon and destroying DrSpike's cities of Don't nuke Spaced and Ambivalent regarding the nuking of Spaced.

Jonny constructed the city of Crusader Kings, and Ljube followed with the building of Heroes 4. Not to be left out, Spaced Cowboy put up (Read my cities real fast), Trokair built Clone, and Vovan opened the gates to the new town of Saqqara.

Tensions rose on the Nile as the mob continued its unchecked rampage. The latest big-budget science fiction thriller, Galactic Overlord 3, hit the box office with a mild success. Fans were disappointed by the lack of epic battles but found the spy drama intriguing.

The presses remained silent in ten other nations, while rumors abounded of secret projects.

Chaunk: Here, There, Everywhere
                DarkCloud: Stockholm, Oslo, Stavanger
                DrSpike: Nuke Spaced
                GeneralTacticus: Majestic-12, X-51, Illuminati
                Hercules: Jiagra, Kiagra, Liagra

Jamski: M3 1Z 8@|)@$$, j00 $uxx0rz, |)13 81+(|=|!
                Jonny: Europa Universalis, Hearts of Iron, Victoria, Crusader Kings
                Ljube: Heroes 1, Heroes 2, Heroes 3, Heroes 4
                Loinburger: Wutang, Wizzutang, Sweet Sizzauce
                Nuclear Master: Jerusalem, Toronto, New York

Skanky Burns: Wireless, Network, Laptop
                Spaced Cowboy: I AM SOFA, KING WE, TODD ED, (Read my cities real fast)
                Theban: Thebes, Thibbens, Turban
                Trokair: Doppleganger, Duplicate, Carbon Copy, Clone
                Vlad Antlerkov: Proton, Neutron, Electron

Vovan: Abedju, Men-Nefer, Waset, Saqqara

Monday is a US holiday.

Orders are due Wednesday at noon GMT.
                But, if I get everyone's orders by Tuesday at noon GMT I will run the round.
                Visit First Cultural Industries
                There are reasons why I believe mankind should live in cities and let nature reclaim all the villages with the exception of a few we keep on display as horrific reminders of rural life.-Starchild
                Meat eating and the dominance and force projected over animals that is acompanies it is a gateway or parallel to other prejudiced beliefs such as classism, misogyny, and even racism. -General Ludd

Comment

Orders sent.
                  XBox Live: VovanSim
                  xbox.com (login required)
                  Halo 3 Service Record (I fail at FPS...)
                  Spore page

Comment

Sent.

Comment

Sent
                      <p style="font-size:1024px">HTML is disabled in signatures </p>

Comment

Oddres scent. @ Team - as discussed, right?

-Jam
                        1) The crappy metaspam is an affront to the true manner of the artform. - Dauphin
                        That's like trying to overninja a ninja when you aren't a mammal. CAN'T BE DONE. - Kassi on doublecrossing Ljube-ljcvetko
                        Check out the ALL NEW Galactic Overlord Website for v2.0 and the Napoleonic Overlord Website or even the Galactic Captians Website Thanks Geocities!
                        Taht 'ventisular link be woo to clyck.

Comment

5/16
                          Recieved from: Doc, Jamski, Loinburger, Vlad, Vovan
                          Visit First Cultural Industries
                          There are reasons why I believe mankind should live in cities and let nature reclaim all the villages with the exception of a few we keep on display as horrific reminders of rural life.-Starchild
                          Meat eating and the dominance and force projected over animals that is acompanies it is a gateway or parallel to other prejudiced beliefs such as classism, misogyny, and even racism. -General Ludd

Comment

Sent

Comment

Sent
                              Play hangman.

Comment

Orders sent
                                On the ISDG 2012 team at the heart of CiviLIZation

Comment

Working...
                                X