• Show
Clear All

• Orders sent
    <p style="font-size:1024px">HTML is disabled in signatures </p>

Comment

• 6/10

waiting for Jonny, Ljube, Vovan, and GeneralTacticus
      Visit First Cultural Industries
      There are reasons why I believe mankind should live in cities and let nature reclaim all the villages with the exception of a few we keep on display as horrific reminders of rural life.-Starchild
      Meat eating and the dominance and force projected over animals that is acompanies it is a gateway or parallel to other prejudiced beliefs such as classism, misogyny, and even racism. -General Ludd

Comment

• D'oh. Should have read the rules. I was sure the spy would sabotage the bunker order. Now, I realize I was wrong. Oh well, I guess, Trok might still outlive me. Orders will be sent momentarily.
        XBox Live: VovanSim
        xbox.com (login required)
        Halo 3 Service Record (I fail at FPS...)
        Spore page

Comment

• Orders sent. And don't worry about nuking Vlad Spaced. He would have been away for the weekend anyway. You saved him some of trouble. He should be grateful really.

Comment

• Originally posted by Jamski
            ordersent

-Jam
            I hope you aren't going to nuke me because you disliked my ways in Galactic Overlord Jamski. Same for Spaced, Skanky and Trok. I'm a peaceful builder here

Comment

• Dude, your rep is tainted. all these games got big carry over.
              We're sorry, the voices in my head are not available at this time. Please try back again soon.

Comment

• The cowboy's right. However I liked your evilness in GalOL very much

-Jam
                1) The crappy metaspam is an affront to the true manner of the artform. - Dauphin
                That's like trying to overninja a ninja when you aren't a mammal. CAN'T BE DONE. - Kassi on doublecrossing Ljube-ljcvetko
                Check out the ALL NEW Galactic Overlord Website for v2.0 and the Napoleonic Overlord Website or even the Galactic Captians Website Thanks Geocities!
                Taht 'ventisular link be woo to clyck.

Comment

• I thought it was hilarious.

Comment

• Sent.

Comment

• 9/10

Guess who we're waiting on now... GeneralTacticus!
                      There are reasons why I believe mankind should live in cities and let nature reclaim all the villages with the exception of a few we keep on display as horrific reminders of rural life.-Starchild
                      Meat eating and the dominance and force projected over animals that is acompanies it is a gateway or parallel to other prejudiced beliefs such as classism, misogyny, and even racism. -General Ludd

Comment

• (maybe you should ban australians from the game ... especially ex-gm australians )
                        -->Visit CGN!
                        -->"Production! More Production! Production creates Wealth! Production creates more Jobs!"-Wendell Willkie -1944

Comment

• I'm happy as long as Spike and Jamski are dead

Comment

• Sent.

Comment

Day five- shields up!

Apparently, the world was still reeling from the day before yesterday's pain, as today was another slow nuking day.

But not entirely. Jamski decided that it was time to blast GeneralTacticus, and fired off four nukes to the southern hemisphere. The Illuminati and the Knights Templar were promptly destroyed, but an alien deflector shield built under Tacticus' Majestic-12 project steered two warheads on a parabolic arc back into the sky.

As the two missiles plummeted back to Earth in the direction of Spaced Cowboy, Space just spaced out and looked wetodded as the world's most extravagant pun was blown in half.

In other news, Loinburger built the town of Trouserification Station and Vovan constructed Dashur.

Elsewhere in the world, society remained in turmoil as six secret projects were carried out.

Chaunk: Here, There, Everywhere, Ubiquitous
                              GeneralTacticus: Majestic-12, X-51
                              Jamski: M3 1Z 8@|)@$$, j00 $uxx0rz, |)13 81+(|=|!, R3\/3/\/G3!
                              Jonny: Europa Universalis, Hearts of Iron, Victoria, Crusader Kings
                              Ljube: Civ1, Civ2, Civ3

Loinburger: Wutang, Wizzutang, Sweet Sizzauce, Big Jim Slade, Trouserification Station
                              Skanky Burns: Wireless, Network, Laptop, Firewire
                              Spaced Cowboy: I AM SOFA, KING WE
                              Trokair: Doppleganger, Duplicate, Carbon Copy, Clone
                              Vovan: Abedju, Dashur

Vlad Antlerkov: WASTED

DrSpike: WASTED
                              DarkCloud: WASTED
                              Hercules: WASTED

Theban: WASTED
                              Nuclear Master: WASTED

Still 6 down, 10 to go.

Orders are due Saturday at noon GMT.

Comment

• Originally posted by Nuclear Master
                                I'm happy as long as Spike and Jamski are dead
                                You died before we did.

Comment

Working...
                                X