X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Im in!

Comment

• Me too
      We're sorry, the voices in my head are not available at this time. Please try back again soon.

Comment

• Sandtraps were normally a -1 to speed. Just enough to be an annoyance.

Everything sounds good.
        I'm building a wagon! On some other part of the internets, obviously (but not that other site).

Comment

• in again.!

Comment

• Confirmed, that's 6. If anyone else joins in the next couple of hours, I'll include them.
            Chaunk
            Skanky Burns
            gjramsey
            Jamski
            Spaced Cowboy
            Jonny

Ok, I'll refine the special rules and put the first part of the track up later this morning.
            It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
            RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

• I look forward to a exciting race
              Kermit the frog

Comment

• As a driver or as an observer?
                It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
                RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

• observer, beacuse i dont understand how thr turns work
                  Kermit the frog

Comment

• Ask then, and someone who does will explain. We always want more drivers

-Jam
                    1) The crappy metaspam is an affront to the true manner of the artform. - Dauphin
                    That's like trying to overninja a ninja when you aren't a mammal. CAN'T BE DONE. - Kassi on doublecrossing Ljube-ljcvetko
                    Check out the ALL NEW Galactic Overlord Website for v2.0 and the Napoleonic Overlord Website or even the Galactic Captians Website Thanks Geocities!
                    Taht 'ventisular link be woo to clyck.

Comment

• Yes, and looking at the orders for the previous race and how it moved them on the track is quite enlightening.

And Now that we've seemed to standarize the orders, it's much easier.
                      RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

• The race begins

RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

Working...
                        X