This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Election Thread: Vote here

Here are the rules. No one is to post in this thread except to register a vote!!!

1. Elections will last for one week real time. Just to be safe and fair to all time zones, I will close the thread when Thursday [(3rd of June) B]starts[/B] on GMT time (aka Poly Time). When Thursday starts at Poly, votes will no longer be recorded, unless their is an appeal to me to extend voting.

2. In order to vote you must either
    a. Have joined a party
    or
    b. Officially joined the Exodus Demogame, and have that nice little logo by your name.

3. You do not cast votes for candidates, but only for parties. The three existing parties are Harmony, One Israel, and Imperial Israel.

4. There are two ways to cast votes.
    a. Publicly post in this thread which party you are voting for.
    b. If you wish to privately cast your vote, post in this thread that you have voted. Then PM the President of Israel (Stefan Härtel) with the name of the party you have voted for. You must also e-mail one designated member per party with your vote.
    The designated members are
    For One Israel: PinkyGen (me)
    For Imperial Israel: Stalin II
    For Harmony: Stefan (who is also President, so he should get your vote anyway).

You only have to do this if you do not wish to publicly post your vote. If you want to ask why this is so, post it in the election discussion thread, not here.

5. The President is the official counter of all votes, public and private. When voting ends he will determine which parties have one which number of seats in the knesset according to the forumla posted in the
    Basic Laws.

The leaders of the three parties should review the President's decision, and if they disagree with the President's count, they must publicly post so.

Finally, I would like to personally note that this will be the last election I shall run, as I am no longer seeking the Office of Prime Minister for the next term. I shall still take part in any government that wants me, but I believe two turns are enough, and the post of Prime Minister should be taken up by someone else.

It was honor to lead this country, and to work with all of you. I look forward to continuing to serve my country and to establishing peace and security for our nation.
    David Disraeli
    Economic Minister of Israel and former Prime Minister. Founding Member of One Israel, Exodus Democracy Game

For the record, I vote for One Israel.
    David Disraeli
    Economic Minister of Israel and former Prime Minister. Founding Member of One Israel, Exodus Democracy Game

Comment

One Israel.

I dont believe I got many private votes last time Stefan (if any at all) so this should be pretty easy.
      *"Winning is still the goal, and we cannot win if we lose (gawd, that was brilliant - you can quote me on that if you want. And con - I don't want to see that in your sig."- Beta

Comment

One Israel.

Comment

I vote for One Israel!
          "Peace cannot be kept by force.
          It can only be achieved by understanding"

Comment

For the one party concerned not just about expanding our borders, but about the messages we send to our children, and our children's children (assuming their parents survive this war One Israel has led us down), but rather about what will be recorded in history books yet to be written about our great nation, I vote for the only choice, Harmony.
            "Clearly I'm missing the thread some of where the NFL actually is." - Ben Kenobi on his NFL knowledge

Comment

One Israel.
              Trying to rehabilitateh and contribuing again to the civ-community

Comment

one israel ...
                GM of MAFIA #40 ,#41, #43, #45,#47,#49-#51,#53-#58,#61,#68,#70, #71

Comment

On behalf of the small imperialist party , I vote for Imperial Israel..
                  "[A thoughtful Quote]" -Oscar Wilde

Comment

One Israel

Comment

One Israel.

Comment

Voting is now over. Stefan, please inform us if any private votes were cast. I did not receive any.
                        David Disraeli

Comment

It seems as though the President has apparently been kidnapped by Arab terrorists, further exposing the foolishness of his "give peace a chance" doctrine.

Anyway, the final vote tally is
                          8/11 = 72% One Israel
                          2/11 = 18% Imperial Israel
                          1/11 = 9% Harmony

See election discussion thread for more details, this thread is now closed and unstickified.
                          David Disraeli

Comment

Working...
                          X