Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Well, its too late to change my vote this round anyway, so I'll just pretend I knew that all along.
    I'm building a wagon! On some other part of the internets, obviously (but not that other site).

Comment

Originally posted by duke o' york
      Passing the open door of cabin number 12, he saw Chaunk under his bed, with a utility screwdriver in his mouth. He had 26 cross-shaped holes and 37 straight holes in his chest. Two screws fixed his right index finger to the floor of his cabin, and a napkin from the dining room was wedged into his mouth so that none of the other passengers could have heard him scream.
      The key here seems to be screwdrivers. A screwdriver was found in Chaunk's mouth. The injuries could have been made by screwdrivers, of both the cross-head and the flat-head varieties. And, screws had been driven into his index finger.

Of course, a screwdriver is not just a tool, it's also a cocktail. And that would point to the barkeeper Skanky, of course.

Comment

I just enjoy the orange juice part...

/me shrugs.

Find the mafia already I'm moving soon and won't even be able to post for a while afterward!
        I'm not conceited, conceit is a fault and I have no faults...

Civ and WoW are my crack... just one... more... turn...

Comment

Don't worry about it.
          They will be two mafia games running by then (in all probability), and you'll be able to join one or the other without a long wait.

Comment

Well I'm very grateful that Skanky didn't kill me, and killed Chaunk who also voted for him last time. However I'm starting to believe in his innocence, and starting to suspect one other man who has been so clever to divert attentions from him so far. Just look what he has been doing. Quick in throwing all kinds of different unnoticeable accusations toward different people, so that people do not notice his opinions at all. And appeared to be trying to protect Skanky, while brutally framing Skanky by killing the people who voted him. And what's more, if you look at the clues that we claim that point to Skanky, you'd suddenly realize that they could also point to one more person.

I have written your name and put it under my pillow. This is how one gets herself killed everytime, isn't it? Yeah, wait a while. When others are not suspectful of you and starting to forget what I said, come and kill me and get the note from under my pillow. But is it really under my pillow?
            Be good, and if at first you don't succeed, perhaps failure will be back in fashion soon. -- teh Spamski

Grapefruit Garden

Comment

Skanky unfortunately is looking pretty guilty at this point.
              We're sorry, the voices in my head are not available at this time. Please try back again soon.

Comment

HH, what are you on about?
                An update

Code:
                mafia
                Name Voted for
                1. Skanky Guynemer
                2. Jamski ADG
                3. ADG -
                6. Nuclear Master -
                7. Rah -
                8. Theben -
                10. GJRamsey -
                11. Spaced Cowboy Skanky
                12. Kassiopeia -
                13. Tuberski* -
                14. Jon Miller -
                16. Guynemer -
                19. HongHu Skanky
                22. Octavian X -
                23. Pave -
                24. Geomodder -
                26. Jonny Skanky

Comment

HH, what are you on about?
                  She's hoping to get a load of Yum without having to wish for working at it.

-Jam
                  1) The crappy metaspam is an affront to the true manner of the artform. - Dauphin
                  That's like trying to overninja a ninja when you aren't a mammal. CAN'T BE DONE. - Kassi on doublecrossing Ljube-ljcvetko
                  Check out the ALL NEW Galactic Overlord Website for v2.0 and the Napoleonic Overlord Website or even the Galactic Captians Website Thanks Geocities!
                  Taht 'ventisular link be woo to clyck.

Comment

I think the mafia is probably very frustrated at this point. All these kills to try and frame me and they have yet to succeed in offing me. I am grateful that they have been killing people that voted for me though, it ironically helped me stay alive up until this point.

A load of Yum?
                    I'm building a wagon! On some other part of the internets, obviously (but not that other site).

Comment

Originally posted by Jamski

She's hoping to get a load of Yum without having to wish for working at it.

-Jam
                      What an awkward sentence. "having to wish" and "wish for working". Hmmm ... Oberinspektor Derrick is really getting old.
                      Be good, and if at first you don't succeed, perhaps failure will be back in fashion soon. -- teh Spamski

Grapefruit Garden

Comment

It's Pave Discovering that one of the chairs at dinner was empty, the Captain sent the hapless Geomodder to find who was missing. Passing the open door of cabin number 12, he saw Chaunk under his bed, with a utility screwdriver in his mouth. He had 26 cross-shaped holes and 37 straight holes in his chest.

37-26+12=23 The number Pave is registered on the voting

Comment

makes sense to me

Pave

JM
                          Jon Miller-
                          I AM.CANADIAN
                          GENERATION 35: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

Comment

Originally posted by duke o' york

Only Tubbs didn't vote that round. Or did he vote for rah?

Next chapter imminent.
                            Maybe this will help:

My vote for round 5 is Skanky Burns!!!!!!!
                            Don't try to confuse the issue with half-truths and gorilla dust!

Comment

Makes sense to me.
                              The closing balance on the mafia account for the first period of the 24 hours is as follows:

Code:
                              mafia
                              Name Voted for
                              1. Skanky Guynemer
                              2. Jamski ADG
                              3. ADG -
                              6. Nuclear Master Pave
                              7. Rah -
                              8. Theben -
                              10. GJRamsey -
                              11. Spaced Cowboy Skanky
                              12. Kassiopeia -
                              13. Tuberski* Skanky
                              14. Jon Miller Pave
                              16. Guynemer -
                              19. HongHu Skanky
                              22. Octavian X -
                              23. Pave -
                              24. Geomodder -
                              26. Jonny Skanky

Comment

Yay, pavepiling!

ADG
                                The Chuck Norris military unit was not used in the game Civilization 4, because a single Chuck Norris could defeat the entire combined nations of the world in one turn.
                                - Chuck Norris Facts

Comment

Working...
                                X