This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by gjramsey
    Wait a second....I get all the dirty work and be bullied after Zopp???
    Naturally! Who else?

Think of it this way: you got the honour of tossing the murderers overboard.
    He who knows others is wise.
    He who knows himself is enlightened.
    -- Lao Tsu

SMAC(X) Marsscenario

Comment

Originally posted by GeoModder

Think of it this way: you got the honour of tossing the murderers overboard.
      In that case, sign me up! Unless I have to toss myself.

Comment

Yes, let's end this round quickly
        Zopperoni
        It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
        RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

Bye, Zopperoni.

Though, we'll need a new deck hand.
          Join a Democracy Game today!
          | APO: Civ4 - Civ4 Multi-Team - Civ4 Warlords Multi-Team - SMAC | CFC: Civ4 DG2 - Civ4 Multi-Team - Civ3 Multi-Team 2 | Civ3 ISDG - Civ4 ISDG |

Comment

Ah, what the heck, I'll give you a hand: Zopperoni

Comment

Originally posted by HongHu
              A little too quick Bob. In Exhibit A that Theben presented, ljubetko pointed out that Skanky would kill Kass because Kass voted for Skanky. And as Theben correctly implied, that way tko was setting up for his kill if tko was indeed the mafia because he would then be able to blame it on you.

Now don't you think you are making yourself mighty suspicious before anybody other than yourself pointing out my possible death? Who are you going to blame now after you murder me?
              He was setting up the kill for the mafia. If the mafia happened to have killed Kassi that turn then it would have implied that I was the mafia. Likewise, you just set yourself up to be killed by the mafia as the blame will point away from them and towards me.
              I'm building a wagon! On some other part of the internets, obviously (but not that other site).

Comment

Sure I know I will likely be killed by the mafia. That's why I pointed him out before I get ready to die.
                Be good, and if at first you don't succeed, perhaps failure will be back in fashion soon. -- teh Spamski

Grapefruit Garden

Comment

What he's saying is that you've greatly increased the likeihood of death coming for you by posting that. You're not the only one to vote for Skanky anyway.
                  I'm consitently stupid- Japher
                  I think that opinion in the United States is decidedly different from the rest of the world because we have a free press -- by free, I mean a virgorously presented right wing point of view on the air and available to all.- Ned

Comment

And the whole premise is flawed anyway!
                    I'm building a wagon! On some other part of the internets, obviously (but not that other site).

Comment

Yes it is.

If she is killed by the mafia you can pretty much guarantee that Skanky isn't the mafia.

So clearly we shouldn't and will vote for Skanky.

However, knowing this, Skanky may very well know that this is obvious, and kill her to throw off suspicion.

So clearly, we should vote for Skanky.

ACK!
                      Don't try to confuse the issue with half-truths and gorilla dust!

Comment

Ok let's say that I know I will be very likely to be killed by the mafia by posting that, but I still bravely pointed him out. You know why? Because my blood is still young and hot, unlike some of your old detectives, who forgets quick and can't live without alcohol.
                        Be good, and if at first you don't succeed, perhaps failure will be back in fashion soon. -- teh Spamski

Grapefruit Garden

Comment

Zopperoni is done, isn't he?

Comment

Originally posted by HongHu
                            Ok let's say that I know I will be very likely to be killed by the mafia by posting that, but I still bravely pointed him out.
                            No you didn't, you pointed me out instead silly.

Comment

Originally posted by Zopperoni
                              Ah, what the heck, I'll give you a hand: Zopperoni

Comment

Originally posted by Skanky Burns

No you didn't, you pointed me out instead silly.
                                Hmmm that's a very good point.

Now will you let me live? : please :

Grapefruit Garden

Comment

Working...
                                X