Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Go ahead, vote for me. It won't help you. It surprises me that none of you has wondered what GeoModder has done with the evidence after I handed it to him.

At least he gets to do the dirty work now that I'm dead.

Comment

Well Skanky must be awfully happy now that everybody's forgotten about him. Not to mention that joncha voted for him the last round too.

/me went back to her quarter to prepare to die, after she bravely made her announcement. What painful death to come though ... She is determined not to count how many cuts to come ...
      Be good, and if at first you don't succeed, perhaps failure will be back in fashion soon. -- teh Spamski

Grapefruit Garden

Comment

Its a shame I wasted my vote already. HongHu just looked mighty suspicious looks completely innocent

-Jam
        Last edited by Jamski; May 25, 2004, 11:27.
        1) The crappy metaspam is an affront to the true manner of the artform. - Dauphin
        That's like trying to overninja a ninja when you aren't a mammal. CAN'T BE DONE. - Kassi on doublecrossing Ljube-ljcvetko
        Check out the ALL NEW Galactic Overlord Website for v2.0 and the Napoleonic Overlord Website or even the Galactic Captians Website Thanks Geocities!
        Taht 'ventisular link be woo to clyck.

Comment

Yeah yeah, "just looked might suspicious" you say? You can't even talk right. You sure you are not too old for thinking right? Hear me, just for you dear old man.
          Spoiler:

"not" can't be edited out. But it's a hush-hush.

/me pats Jamski's back.

It's ok. Look somewhere else please.
          Last edited by Snowflake; May 25, 2004, 11:32.
          Be good, and if at first you don't succeed, perhaps failure will be back in fashion soon. -- teh Spamski

Grapefruit Garden

Comment

Rah, it would be quite amusing if "not" in the above post was edited out. All hush-hush though.

Comment

Guynemer
              ]J<
              Jon Miller-
              I AM.CANADIAN
              GENERATION 35: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

Comment

Skanky has done very well to divert attention from himself.

Comment

The phenomenon known as, "Setting up for the Kill."

Originally posted by HongHu
                  Well Skanky must be awfully happy now that everybody's forgotten about him. Not to mention that joncha voted for him the last round too.

* HongHu went back to her quarter to prepare to die, after she bravely made her announcement. What painful death to come though ... She is determined not to count how many cuts to come ...
                  Exhibit B.
                  I'm building a wagon! On some other part of the internets, obviously (but not that other site).

Comment

sonuva...

Take out Zopperoni first... the clues against him are pretty strong. But keep your eye on that bartender!
                    ~ If Tehben spits eggs at you, jump on them and throw them back. ~ Eventis ~ Eventis Dungeons & Dragons 6th Age Campaign: Chapter 1, Chapter 2, Chapter 3, Chapter 4: (Unspeakable) Horror on the Hill ~

Comment

Skanky. Not that it really matters at this point...
                      Play hangman.

Comment

Originally posted by Zopperoni
                        At least he gets to do the dirty work now that I'm dead.
                        I still have the purser to bully
                        And other deckhands were mentioned as well...
                        He who knows others is wise.
                        He who knows himself is enlightened.
                        -- Lao Tsu

SMAC(X) Marsscenario

Comment

Originally posted by Skanky Burns

The phenomenon known as, "Setting up for the Kill."

Exhibit B.
                          A little too quick Bob. In Exhibit A that Theben presented, ljubetko pointed out that Skanky would kill Kass because Kass voted for Skanky. And as Theben correctly implied, that way tko was setting up for his kill if tko was indeed the mafia because he would then be able to blame it on you.

Now don't you think you are making yourself mighty suspicious before anybody other than yourself pointing out my possible death? Who are you going to blame now after you murder me?

Grapefruit Garden

Comment

Wait a second....I get all the dirty work and be bullied after Zopp???

Maybe I need to change my vote.....

Comment

Zopperoni will be next...
                              This space is empty... or is it?

Comment

Yes, Zopperoni will indeed be next.

Comment

Working...
                                X