This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Missed my vote for Pave too.
    It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
    RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

• Remember kids, don't drink and GM.
      I'm building a wagon! On some other part of the internets, obviously (but not that other site).

Comment

• Yep
        It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
        RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

• Originally posted by Skanky Burns
          Remember kids, don't drink and GM.

Hehe I expect it's very easy to miss votes hidden amongst all the, uh, posts.

Comment

• Originally posted by DrSpike

Hehe I expect it's very easy to miss votes hidden amongst all the, uh, posts.
            You mean all the spam

Comment

• I'm starting to understand why ghosts were considered a plague by our ancestors.
              Confusing, blocking, ing, ming...
              He who knows others is wise.
              He who knows himself is enlightened.
              -- Lao Tsu

SMAC(X) Marsscenario

Comment

• I like HongHu's logic...

Bye, rah.
                Join a Democracy Game today!
                | APO: Civ4 - Civ4 Multi-Team - Civ4 Warlords Multi-Team - SMAC | CFC: Civ4 DG2 - Civ4 Multi-Team - Civ3 Multi-Team 2 | Civ3 ISDG - Civ4 ISDG |

Comment

• Yes, her logic is that I play tennis, which I haven't for almost 30 years.
                  gives me someone to vote next round.
                  RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

• Someone reboot the duke.
                    "My nation is the world, and my religion is to do good." --Thomas Paine
                    "The subject of onanism is inexhaustable." --Sigmund Freud

Comment

• Today he is enjoying a bank holiday picnic with the Duchess on the royal grounds. Unfortunately it rained here so he may as well have stayed in and wrote the next chapter.

Comment

• Goodness. Miserable weather in England?
                        I'm building a wagon! On some other part of the internets, obviously (but not that other site).

Comment

• Depends where you are... Lovely down in the south east
                          Play hangman.

Comment

• Which part of the South East? I am not that far away and it was great earlier on but this afternoon was miserable.

Comment

• Originally posted by rah
                              Yes, her logic is that I play tennis, which I haven't for almost 30 years.
                              gives me someone to vote next round.
                              I said "Mr Jim Rockford seems to like playing tennis". Talk to the good duck if you have to complain.
                              Be good, and if at first you don't succeed, perhaps failure will be back in fashion soon. -- teh Spamski

Grapefruit Garden

Comment

• Originally posted by DrSpike
                                Which part of the South East? I am not that far away and it was great earlier on but this afternoon was miserable.
                                Essex, just inside the M25. It was an absolutly georgeous day, glorious sunshine all round. Very much right for a bank holiday!
                                Play hangman.

Comment

Working...
                                X