Heart of Fire Tracking Thread #2

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

You don't look like him. You are him.
    Be good, and if at first you don't succeed, perhaps failure will be back in fashion soon. -- teh Spamski

Grapefruit Garden

Comment

Turn sent to Chairman Geo a minute ago. Let me know if you didn't get it.
      Be good, and if at first you don't succeed, perhaps failure will be back in fashion soon. -- teh Spamski

Grapefruit Garden

Comment

Which MY is it? Your PBEM already has a second turn tracking thread ?
        SMAC/X FAQ | Chiron Archives
        The reasonable man adapts himself to the world; the unreasonable one persists in trying to adapt the world to himself. Therefore all progress depends on the unreasonable man. --G.B.Shaw

Comment

TTPP #19 sums up the situation nicely.

Comment

By the way I'm going to be kindof busy over the next few weeks. I'll play the turns, but I'm going to start avoiding apolyton like the plague because every time I open apolyton I end up reading the threads for the rest of the day (in the literal sense). So I'll probably skip posting the turn onwards part and just send a confirmation email to Jamski after I pass the turn onwards to Frankychan.

My turn playing time is around 5:30pm to 12:00am +10GMT give or take 1 hour day lightsaving.

Comment

Turns are coming in with no delay anymore, HH.

Turn (2111) sent to '_Nova
              He who knows others is wise.
              He who knows himself is enlightened.
              -- Lao Tsu

SMAC(X) Marsscenario

Comment

Geo: Can I have your password, so I can press END TURN and play on as the University?

Comment

Not again. We got to give the others some chances to try this before we start the second round Geo.

Grapefruit Garden

Comment

Still having teething problems with the turns I see. I reckon once we get over 1000 posts we'll have played enough turns to stop making these kinds of mistakes. Hrmm first post I've ever written using lynx.... Darn I knew I would find some loophole that would allow me to post.

Edit: It's possible to check that you've correctly pressed endturn by opening up the save file that you saved and seeing who's name comes up. That doesn't give a reload warning or anything.
                    Last edited by Kody; May 26, 2004, 10:12.

Comment

Yes. And it is really easier to simply press endturn and do not go with the save command.

Grapefruit Garden

Comment

But I did press endturn.

Anyway, turn resent.
                        Enigma, can you tell me if the second or the third try had the turn attached please?
                        Something weird going on.
                        He who knows others is wise.
                        He who knows himself is enlightened.
                        -- Lao Tsu

SMAC(X) Marsscenario

Comment

Third try has a turn attached.
                          Played, sent to Jamski.

>_<''
                          The switch to planned caused my base to grow sooner than usual - I'm allocating 30% Psych to stop a drone riot while my scout patrol moves back.

Comment

2111-->Kody.

Its time to send these immigrants off to found a penal colony. We can't have these drones lowering the standard of life in Jamski Industries, even if tightly controlled by the millitary might of our scout patrol they still smell bad. Send them off! Away with them I say!

-Jam
                            1) The crappy metaspam is an affront to the true manner of the artform. - Dauphin
                            That's like trying to overninja a ninja when you aren't a mammal. CAN'T BE DONE. - Kassi on doublecrossing Ljube-ljcvetko
                            Check out the ALL NEW Galactic Overlord Website for v2.0 and the Napoleonic Overlord Website or even the Galactic Captians Website Thanks Geocities!
                            Taht 'ventisular link be woo to clyck.

Comment

2111 Kody--->Frankychan.

So he tells me, anyway

-Jam
                              1) The crappy metaspam is an affront to the true manner of the artform. - Dauphin
                              That's like trying to overninja a ninja when you aren't a mammal. CAN'T BE DONE. - Kassi on doublecrossing Ljube-ljcvetko
                              Check out the ALL NEW Galactic Overlord Website for v2.0 and the Napoleonic Overlord Website or even the Galactic Captians Website Thanks Geocities!
                              Taht 'ventisular link be woo to clyck.

Comment

Turn received.

[Turn sent to Brother Hercules]
                                Despot-(1a) : a ruler with absolute power and authority (1b) : a person exercising power tyrannically
                                Beyond Alpha Centauri-Witness the glory of Sheng-ji Yang
                                *****Citizen of the Hive****
                                "...but what sane person would move from Hawaii to Indiana?" -Dis

Comment

Working...
                                X