No announcement yet.

Heart of Fire Tracking Thread #2

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

You could go on about your mindworm experiments. I'm sure you've killed enough of them and gathered lots of husks.

Turned on signatures had a glance around. I think they're a bit over-rated. Turned them back off again.

Comment

Whoa, my bad if I offended you.
      Despot-(1a) : a ruler with absolute power and authority (1b) : a person exercising power tyrannically
      Beyond Alpha Centauri-Witness the glory of Sheng-ji Yang
      *****Citizen of the Hive****
      "...but what sane person would move from Hawaii to Indiana?" -Dis

Comment

Huh?

Nope not offended.

It's just my opinion of signatures around this place in general. They distract me from the actual posts. If I was able I would pull out all much of the other extraneous information that we keep on seeing too.

Comment

There really is not much to tell about those 'experiments', honestly...
          He who knows others is wise.
          He who knows himself is enlightened.
          -- Lao Tsu

SMAC(X) Marsscenario

Comment

Note to self: infiltrate Geomodder and find out the definition of the word honestly in the Hive dictionary.

Comment

Public Announcement:

The Hive's private shafts will remain off-limits to any sort of info leakage. Offenders will and shall be severely punished and won't be accepted!
              -- Lao Tsu

SMAC(X) Marsscenario

Comment

And now I need to do some other RP business...
                -- Lao Tsu

SMAC(X) Marsscenario

Comment

Private shafts! This thread is infected with smut too!

/me covers his eyes*

(And HongHu's eyes too)

-Jam
                  1) The crappy metaspam is an affront to the true manner of the artform. - Dauphin
                  That's like trying to overninja a ninja when you aren't a mammal. CAN'T BE DONE. - Kassi on doublecrossing Ljube-ljcvetko
                  Check out the ALL NEW Galactic Overlord Website for v2.0 and the Napoleonic Overlord Website or even the Galactic Captians Website Thanks Geocities!
                  Taht 'ventisular link be woo to clyck.

Comment

Turn 2111 to Honghu to distract her attention from well....... the above.
                    On the ISDG 2012 team at the heart of CiviLIZation

Comment

Don't be so snubby, Jam. I merely mention the central residential shaft of a base.
                      -- Lao Tsu

SMAC(X) Marsscenario

Comment

I'll never be able to see the word shaft without s******ing again.

Comment

This thread is already shuttling along nicely at 75 posts per day (this far).
                          We'll be the only team ever to require 5 turn threads. ^_^

Comment

Were their in the past any contestors?
                            -- Lao Tsu

SMAC(X) Marsscenario

Comment

What are you doing Jamski?! Urgh can't see anything. Come on let me go! ... Why join ... Get you hands off now! ... before I had my house and kids ... Hey I had my house and kids before I joined ok? And actually I didn't join, I started it! Partially for you, Enigma!!! ... Ok what is it that you don't want me to see ... Spams ... Yea yea I'm used to that. No worries ... Please I really need to ... grim Cougar defender ... ... private ... Ouch that hurts Jamski! ... Wait, the turn! ...

/me faints.

/me is not going to recover from Jamski's brutality for at least 12 hours. The turn has to wait. Sorry.
                              Be good, and if at first you don't succeed, perhaps failure will be back in fashion soon. -- teh Spamski

Grapefruit Garden

Comment

Oh great. Now I look like the bad guy

-Jam
                                1) The crappy metaspam is an affront to the true manner of the artform. - Dauphin
                                That's like trying to overninja a ninja when you aren't a mammal. CAN'T BE DONE. - Kassi on doublecrossing Ljube-ljcvetko
                                Check out the ALL NEW Galactic Overlord Website for v2.0 and the Napoleonic Overlord Website or even the Galactic Captians Website Thanks Geocities!
                                Taht 'ventisular link be woo to clyck.

Comment

Working...
                                X