Apolyton Links Directory

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Apolyton Links Directory

Hello, is it possible to put a comment on your review if you do not want to use the comment box on your site and give a review and thus be heckled for attempting to boost your sites rating, for I would like to say that after a long hiatus:

I have once again updated with a new scenario and sound files, and will hopefully add map files.

-DarkCloud
    -->Visit CGN!
    -->"Production! More Production! Production creates Wealth! Production creates more Jobs!"-Wendell Willkie -1944

i'm a bit confused with your post, but if you have a site in al&pd you can modify the description of it

Comment

Okay, thanks.
      -->Visit CGN!
      -->"Production! More Production! Production creates Wealth! Production creates more Jobs!"-Wendell Willkie -1944

Comment

How do I update the review?
        -->Visit CGN!

Comment

Please answer this; or please tell me where to get an answer.
          -->Visit CGN!

Comment

to change the description of the site go to the "Modify a Site" link

to change a review, there is no way...

Comment

Working...
            X