Gather Around Men! Gather Around!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Gather Around Men! Gather Around!

Men, comrades, I summon you today as my last month as your Chief of Staff. It has been a pleasure to command you and serve the motherland, and whatever may be said, I have done as my country commandeered of me. Our love for our country and our duty have indeed sped us along the path of righteous glory, and even though we remain imperiled from the barbarians that threaten our gates, we shall not fail nor falter. Our love for country and duty has fed us, clothed us, warmed us in the cold nights and has been our cheer in victory and our consolation in defeat.

However, it is the common men and women of this land that nurture that love for the motherland, and the promised land of Israel, and it is that love that drives us to greatness as a country. And indeed, I have had the pleasure of serving alongside many who have achieved greatness, who will not have their room in the history of our people docked ever, heroes in their right.

As a tribute to those exceptional men who fought under my command I shall present the following decorations, may these individuals be an example for all to follow, and may they maintain and exceed their exemplary behaviour, for this is the mettle of which Israel is built and which will allow it to continue its path to glory and righteousness.

General Azazel (Sadeh)

Distinguished Service on the Home Front.
    Independence War Ribbon for Three Months Service.
    Attached Files

Comment

General Rasputin

Independence War Ribbon for 3 Months Service
      Distinguished Service in Sinai Front
      Medal of Valour for the assault on Eilat
      Attached Files

Comment

General Stalin II:

Distinguished Service in Northern Front
        Medal of Courage for the Defense of the Golan
        Attached Files

Comment

General Yaroslav (Mikhoels)

Distinguished Service in Northern Front
          Distinguished Service in Judean Front
          Medal of Courage for the Defence of the Golan
          Medal of Valour for the Siege of Jerusalem
          Attached Files

Comment

May you continue making your country proud, gentlemen!

Comment

I've got to get me a few of those...

Comment

All hail!
                Everything changes, but nothing is truly lost.

Comment

Nice medals, and good work guys!
                  "Peace cannot be kept by force.
                  It can only be achieved by understanding"

Comment

I feel honoured for such a medails that I, clearly, don't deserve

Thank you for your service, dear COS
                    Trying to rehabilitateh and contribuing again to the civ-community

Comment

BTW, Is there any artist that can reduce the size of these medals? I'd like to put them in a Israel avatar

Comment

I am glad to see the hard work and spirit of our generals has been rewarded. But one general has been loverlooked, and we would be remiss not to recognize his achievements in leading our army.

For our dearly departing Chief of Staff, I award him the Etar HeGevora, the Medal of Valour

(I'm not as good as image artist as others, but here it goes).

David Disraeli
                        Economic Minister of Israel and former Prime Minister. Founding Member of One Israel, Exodus Democracy Game

Comment

Originally posted by yaroslav
                          BTW, Is there any artist that can reduce the size of these medals? I'd like to put them in a Israel avatar
                          you mean like how the red front avatars were done? How small do you want them?

Comment

I don't know, let me try to found the thread with the avatars... Give me a few minutes

Comment

Working...
                            X