Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

idea pertaining to newbs and games (Mafia)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Well, you can make a story out of it if you choose who you're going to kill...

frankly, I hope that Assassins has a lot of roleplaying and backstabbing going on!
    -->Visit CGN!
    -->"Production! More Production! Production creates Wealth! Production creates more Jobs!"-Wendell Willkie -1944

Comment

• ...and then there were the time were I chose to stop all food-supply, by taking out farmers, etc
      This space is empty... or is it?

Comment

• i had a plan of who i was going to kill when i was mafia , but i got docpiled too early
        GM of MAFIA #40 ,#41, #43, #45,#47,#49-#51,#53-#58,#61,#68,#70, #71

Comment

• You were mafia twice in a row.

And Assassins thread is up and running. Join us.

Comment

• It is? I don't see it- I thought Zopperoni would start it?
            -
            Well, hopefully the players will roleplay as much as the grand storymaster plays that might give him even more material to work with- they could create stories in the background!
            -->Visit CGN!
            -->"Production! More Production! Production creates Wealth! Production creates more Jobs!"-Wendell Willkie -1944

Comment

• Yes, the sign-up thread is here: http://apolyton.net/forums/showthrea...hreadid=116007

Comment

• yeah and docpiled twice .... no one even saw any of the clues that pointed to me... i think for this game dont bother with clues at all , no one really uses them , well only the ones using them get killed first !!!!
                GM of MAFIA #40 ,#41, #43, #45,#47,#49-#51,#53-#58,#61,#68,#70, #71

Comment

• Well, if everyone roleplays then the clues should be even more obvious because we can all drop info about ourselves.
                  -->Visit CGN!

Comment

• Originally posted by Rasputin
                    yeah and docpiled twice .... no one even saw any of the clues that pointed to me...
                    Particularly because you changed one of those clues to incriminate the poor cooks.

Comment

Working...
                    X