Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

idea pertaining to newbs and games (Mafia)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

We ought to have crossovers between the games, such as Nucular Mafia.
    Visit First Cultural Industries
    There are reasons why I believe mankind should live in cities and let nature reclaim all the villages with the exception of a few we keep on display as horrific reminders of rural life.-Starchild
    Meat eating and the dominance and force projected over animals that is acompanies it is a gateway or parallel to other prejudiced beliefs such as classism, misogyny, and even racism. -General Ludd

Comment

We do! In the last mafia game, the villagers hung the mafia suspects.
      ~ If Tehben spits eggs at you, jump on them and throw them back. ~ Eventis ~ Eventis Dungeons & Dragons 6th Age Campaign: Chapter 1, Chapter 2, Chapter 3, Chapter 4: (Unspeakable) Horror on the Hill ~

Comment

So are we going to make two mafia games or not?

Comment

I suppose a new one could start now if enough people are free to join it. Otherwise we will have to wait until the current one is over before there are enough players.
          I'm building a wagon! On some other part of the internets, obviously (but not that other site).

Comment

Wait untill there's a good few dead people form the current game, and then start a new one. Its not so bad to be killed early then.

-Jam
            1) The crappy metaspam is an affront to the true manner of the artform. - Dauphin
            That's like trying to overninja a ninja when you aren't a mammal. CAN'T BE DONE. - Kassi on doublecrossing Ljube-ljcvetko
            Check out the ALL NEW Galactic Overlord Website for v2.0 and the Napoleonic Overlord Website or even the Galactic Captians Website Thanks Geocities!
            Taht 'ventisular link be woo to clyck.

Comment

Originally posted by Smiley
              We ought to have crossovers between the games, such as Nucular Mafia.
              Or Nuclear Gladiator; everyone starts out with 1000 points to spread, but can only put max 1/3 in defense.
              I'm consitently stupid- Japher
              I think that opinion in the United States is decidedly different from the rest of the world because we have a free press -- by free, I mean a virgorously presented right wing point of view on the air and available to all.- Ned

Comment

Originally posted by Jamski
                Wait untill there's a good few dead people form the current game, and then start a new one. Its not so bad to be killed early then.

-Jam
                If we go with two mafia games, maybe we should have a rule that the second one can't start until the first one reaches round 5 or 6. That way there should be plenty of people to fill each game, and the poor sods who get piled on in the early rounds have somewhere to go.
                ~ If Tehben spits eggs at you, jump on them and throw them back. ~ Eventis ~ Eventis Dungeons & Dragons 6th Age Campaign: Chapter 1, Chapter 2, Chapter 3, Chapter 4: (Unspeakable) Horror on the Hill ~

Comment

Well, I am willing to GM the next Mafia game

Comment

Originally posted by joncha

If we go with two mafia games, maybe we should have a rule that the second one can't start until the first one reaches round 5 or 6. That way there should be plenty of people to fill each game, and the poor sods who get piled on in the early rounds have somewhere to go.
                    Do you guys really think it's going to be that hard to find people to play? I mean, especailly since someone suggested that the amount of people that play each game be lowered.

Comment

Originally posted by joncha

To be piled in the early rounds there too.

I may even be able to play every mafia game that way.

Comment

poor -tko.

It's a valid point, though. I'm in favour of rule experimentations in the second-tier game.

Comment

Actually, if space filling is a problem,I'm sure there are some people who'd be up for two games simultaneously.
                          Visit First Cultural Industries
                          There are reasons why I believe mankind should live in cities and let nature reclaim all the villages with the exception of a few we keep on display as horrific reminders of rural life.-Starchild
                          Meat eating and the dominance and force projected over animals that is acompanies it is a gateway or parallel to other prejudiced beliefs such as classism, misogyny, and even racism. -General Ludd

Comment

I think rule experimentations are essential to the second-tier game.

That is often how rule changes are explored in major league sports, for example.
                            "My nation is the world, and my religion is to do good." --Thomas Paine
                            "The subject of onanism is inexhaustable." --Sigmund Freud

Comment

I wholeheartedly agree. IMHO trying out the closed ballot system would be perfect for the second tier game.
                              Cake and grief counseling will be available at the conclusion of the test. Thank you for helping us help you help us all!

Comment

At the going rate, we'll have a new player everyday.
                                actually, I'm sort of interested too
                                -->Visit CGN!
                                -->"Production! More Production! Production creates Wealth! Production creates more Jobs!"-Wendell Willkie -1944

Comment

Working...
                                X