Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

idea pertaining to newbs and games (Mafia)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

If there's a timing problem concerning the duration of both games, then we could allow people who are already "dead" to cross over.

Comment

Well... if the 24 hour vote/kill time is kept (Maybe have the same GM for both games... or at least from the same timezone), and both games has the same number of players, it should be much of a problem
      This space is empty... or is it?

Comment

Originally posted by Skanky Burns

Very cheeky, Spikie.
        That would have worked had you not posted it 2 hours after my post, which shows no edit tag.

Comment

Yours was 20 minutes after mine, also with no edit tag.
          Surely you saw this reply coming?
          I'm building a wagon! On some other part of the internets, obviously (but not that other site).

Comment

True, but I never claimed that your post originally said what I changed it to in my quote.

Call it a reinterpretation.

Comment

As was mine. And your grammar sure was bad before you "edited" it away.
              I'm building a wagon! On some other part of the internets, obviously (but not that other site).

Comment

But my reinterpretation was a slight change in emphasis. Yours just completely made something up.

Comment

Enough nonsense from you two.

What is the mafia etiquette governing ljcvetko's proposal in the current game? Can I declare the voting closed although he doesn't yet have a majority?

Comment

No! Let the plebs vote him off, or not as the case may be...
                    Play hangman.

Comment

But! But! Damn! I'll have to rewrite about five lines of Chapter Three now.

[edit] A query. Why does Chaunk have Columbo as an avatar, when, in the current game of Mafia, he's playing Charlie Chan, and Spaced Cowboy is playing Columbo? Is he just an admirer of Peter Falk's work? [/edit]

Comment

Looks like Trokair is doing a fine job in keeping interest. I mean he even used "docpile" correctly, even if it is not a standard word.

For the Mafia Premier version I think in addition to the change that the mafia can choose his killing style suitable for each victim, perhaps he could also be required to provide names for a couple people that has alibi and false alibi.
                        Be good, and if at first you don't succeed, perhaps failure will be back in fashion soon. -- teh Spamski

Grapefruit Garden

Comment

Originally posted by duke o' york
                          Enough nonsense from you two.
                          The new deities are really having some fun in their new quarters I see.
                          Be good, and if at first you don't succeed, perhaps failure will be back in fashion soon. -- teh Spamski

Grapefruit Garden

Comment

They're trying to spam their way to Princess.

Comment

Originally posted by ADG
                              Well... if the 24 hour vote/kill time is kept (Maybe have the same GM for both games... or at least from the same timezone), and both games has the same number of players, it should be much of a problem
                              It can still deviate by a week or so depending on if and how quickly the Mafia is caught.
                              I think allowing "dead" players to cross over would still be the easiest way of keeping two independent games while still shuffling the player pool somewhat.

Originally posted by HongHu
                              I mean he even used "docpile" correctly, even if it is not a standard word.
                              Now that is suspicious, isn't it?

Comment

I find it very suspicious that a settler would actually read some of the threads before commenting on them.

Why are you wasting your time at 'poly? You should be out alongside Supercitizen, fighting the good fight!

Comment

Working...
                                X