Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

idea pertaining to newbs and games (Mafia)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yes, original mafias had 16 players top.

Comment

The situation this time was a one-off, and Trokair was too late. There is no anti-noob sentiment, as long as you are willing to play the games properly it's all fine.

Please consider joining gladiator and nuclear war, especially the latter since we will finish soon. Everyone that wants to, within reason, can play.

Comment

We could also establish a 1 game waiting period for new posters, just to see if their interest holds.
        I'm consitently stupid- Japher
        I think that opinion in the United States is decidedly different from the rest of the world because we have a free press -- by free, I mean a virgorously presented right wing point of view on the air and available to all.- Ned

Comment

If we figured out a workable scoring system, a mafia "premier league" would be a logical extension.

As it stands now, I prefer the first come, first served system.
          ~ If Tehben spits eggs at you, jump on them and throw them back. ~ Eventis ~ Eventis Dungeons & Dragons 6th Age Campaign: Chapter 1, Chapter 2, Chapter 3, Chapter 4: (Unspeakable) Horror on the Hill ~

Comment

Well apparently us new people (the two i know of) have a place in the next game already. I really do appreciate it and i look forward to being docpiled first for causeing a minor disturbance on the forums
            Why are you wasting your time at 'poly? You should be out alongside Supercitizen, fighting the good fight! -duke o' york

Comment

trokpiled?
              ~ If Tehben spits eggs at you, jump on them and throw them back. ~ Eventis ~ Eventis Dungeons & Dragons 6th Age Campaign: Chapter 1, Chapter 2, Chapter 3, Chapter 4: (Unspeakable) Horror on the Hill ~

Comment

Originally posted by DrSpike
                The situation this time was a one-off, and Trokair was too late.
                Liar
                (\__/) 07/07/1937 - Never forget
                (='.'=) "Claims demand evidence; extraordinary claims demand extraordinary evidence." -- Carl Sagan
                (")_(") "Starting the fire from within."

Comment

My only concern is about people who sign up and then don't participate, but there are many regulars who are pretty guilty of that.

For the record, that annoys me too.
                  I'm building a wagon! On some other part of the internets, obviously (but not that other site).

Comment

Your annoyance is noted for the records as requested.

/me saves this webpage to his HD, and burns it to CD, making two copies and locking one in a vault in Geneva *

Done

-Jam
                    1) The crappy metaspam is an affront to the true manner of the artform. - Dauphin
                    That's like trying to overninja a ninja when you aren't a mammal. CAN'T BE DONE. - Kassi on doublecrossing Ljube-ljcvetko
                    Check out the ALL NEW Galactic Overlord Website for v2.0 and the Napoleonic Overlord Website or even the Galactic Captians Website Thanks Geocities!
                    Taht 'ventisular link be woo to clyck.

Comment

How did you get to Geneva so fast? Or have you got a DL there too?

Let me play the next game too!
                      I'm good at playing the games, but rubbish at actually getting onto the sing-up sheets in time because the games invariably end in the evening GMT or at the weekend. I realise that it's a pain your all having to wait over the weekend for the next round, but I've got a feeling that the thread won't slip down the forum in that time.
                      * duke coughs, making a noise that sounds suspiciously like ras

Comment

I like the idea of having two games of 16-20 players... there's enough players for this I guess... And the games wont take too long... being among the first people to get killed in a 30+ players game can be very annoying...
                        This space is empty... or is it?

Comment

Originally posted by Urban Ranger

Liar

If you'll actually read the thread you'll see it is so. You'll also see me defend Trokair, since Duke originally gave suspicion as the reason for swapping Jonny for Trokair. Trokair ws last in nonetheless.

Comment

I think it was just a baseless tease.

And bless your cotton socks, Jam.
                            I'm building a wagon! On some other part of the internets, obviously (but not that other site).

Comment

Originally posted by Skanky Burns
                              I think it was just a brainless tease.
                              That's a bit harsh Skanky, but I see where you are coming from.

Comment

Originally posted by DrSpike
                                That's agree completely, UR is almost as much of a bastard as that Ming is. I just hope they don't read this and ban me before I edit it.
                                Very cheeky, Spikie.

Comment

Working...
                                X