Military and Diablo 2

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Military and Diablo 2

Hello all, was wondering if anyone here plays diablo 2 on US East ladder. Also wondering if there are any other military personnel here. I am stationed at Spangdahlem AB. Germany in the US Air Force. I don't play Civ so don't ask, though i might if I can find it here. Otherwise have a nice day....I guess.

Edit: Account name is Cowyannker, Currently on using Eldrict.
    Last edited by Trokair; May 19, 2004, 11:23.
    Why are you wasting your time at 'poly? You should be out alongside Supercitizen, fighting the good fight! -duke o' york

I have no idea about diablo 1 or 2, but if you want Civ or any variant, then eBay is always your best (legal) bet. You're lucky if you can find it in the shops, but try online if you don't like the auction system. And good luck.

Comment

Hmmm, potential Panag DL. (just more hazing )

Seriously though, I used to play US west ladder. I can point you towards a good group that plays passworded games on east, west and europe (Hardcroe and normal, ladder and non-ladder).

It's less of a clan and more of a guild and contains mostly adults, meaning there are no 1337 d00ds.
      There's no game in The Sims. It's not a game. It's like watching a tank of goldfishes and feed them occasionally. - Urban Ranger

Comment

Thanks, I will look into it, only lvl 14 on this char right now. I have an ok group of friends but the more the merrier.
        Why are you wasting your time at 'poly? You should be out alongside Supercitizen, fighting the good fight! -duke o' york

Comment

OK Trokair. You seem not to be Jamski's or anyone's dl so consider yourself autosigned for the next mafia game

Please try and understand. We can't just have a dl of one of our regular players in. That would give them unfair advantage in mafia.

Comment

I'm on the USWest. I only play maybe a few days every couple of months.

I'm ex-military (Navy). So I don't think that counts

Comment

Is there some kind of prize or something that I didn't notice? I understand the want for a fair game all in all so it is nonone's fault. Any way, couldn't find what char types are allowed on the page (noting the name Amazon Basin) you gave me Qilue, guessing all but I will look into it sometime this week. Thanks for the info.

Comment

Yeah that counts, how long were you in for?

Comment

8 years

Comment

Nice, I'm 4 and out. Get my collage and all then back to the lazy civilian type life. Ah, the joy of free choice.

Comment

Former Navy 5 years. Early out in the mid 90's.

ACK!
                      Don't try to confuse the issue with half-truths and gorilla dust!

Comment

I couldn't live on a ship for months at a time, I like woods and stuff like that too much (redneck) although my brother was Navy. He was set to work on Nuclear subs but was discarged for AWOL . Got honorable conditions though. He got caught by calling the police to save another guys life. Either way, he likes it more as a civ now too.

Comment

Many people here enjoy the civ life. Personally I think its overrated

-Jam
                          1) The crappy metaspam is an affront to the true manner of the artform. - Dauphin
                          That's like trying to overninja a ninja when you aren't a mammal. CAN'T BE DONE. - Kassi on doublecrossing Ljube-ljcvetko
                          Check out the ALL NEW Galactic Overlord Website for v2.0 and the Napoleonic Overlord Website or even the Galactic Captians Website Thanks Geocities!
                          Taht 'ventisular link be woo to clyck.

Comment

Bad pun, lose 20 points. :P
                            I'm building a wagon! On some other part of the internets, obviously (but not that other site).

Comment

He's at 0 hit points!! Kill him! Quick!

And congrats
                              I'm consitently stupid- Japher
                              I think that opinion in the United States is decidedly different from the rest of the world because we have a free press -- by free, I mean a virgorously presented right wing point of view on the air and available to all.- Ned

Comment

Working...
                              X