Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is it defending somebody, if you correct someones job to someone else?

EDIT: Nevermind.
    The Chuck Norris military unit was not used in the game Civilization 4, because a single Chuck Norris could defeat the entire combined nations of the world in one turn.
    - Chuck Norris Facts

Comment

• Originally posted by Chaunk

...but apologise profusely if you're right, and Skanky is the scheming mafia masquerading as a barman.
      Apology accepted if sincere.

Comment

• I'm not defending Skanky. The smell puts me off. I'm only pointing out the exceptionally dumb things that people say - I'm quite happy to sit back and watch you interpret the slightest nuances of the story as much as you like.

Comment

• More defence of Skanky. I rest my case.

Comment

• Your case needs all the rest it can get. Of course, I am worried other people will take up your insanity as well.

But for the record: I do not smell. I had a shower this month. I think.
            I'm building a wagon! On some other part of the internets, obviously (but not that other site).

Comment

• ljcvetko for the dogpile please, the "Great Detective" is awash with all the other "Great Detectives" up in this piece.
              We're sorry, the voices in my head are not available at this time. Please try back again soon.

Comment

• I try to find clues and get dogpiled

Well, that's life.

By the way Skanky, since I'm out, I can help you find the other killer and send you a PM of who he is so you can kill him and remain the sole mafia for the rest of the game

Comment

• You've only got 5 votes so far!
                  That's a bit defeatist isn't it?

Comment

• But the most committed pilers (rah, Nuclear Master, Jonny) haven't voted yet.

My fate is sealed. You might as well end the vote now.
                    Last edited by Ljube; May 21, 2004, 09:47.

Comment

• I'll stay on my track on the first killer, Jonny, for now, although the Zopperoni logic of the late Mr. Poirot points to him as well.

57-27 = 26 can refer to the 26th letter, or the 26th participant of this Maffia game.

And let's not forget that the Hookah some crew members smoked, may have done weird things with their behaviour...
                      He who knows others is wise.
                      He who knows himself is enlightened.
                      -- Lao Tsu

SMAC(X) Marsscenario

Comment

• How much longer are you staying at work Duke?

Comment

• Another two hours.

Comment

• OK, give me two hours more and close the vote for this round. It would be unwise to delay the inevitable.

Comment

• A suicide!

Lunatic! I'd have to write the rest of the third chapter by then!

Comment

• Originally posted by duke o' york

Lunatic!

No, mafia veteran.

Originally posted by duke o' york

A suicide!

No, a pilecide.

Comment

Working...
                                X