Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I don't know, but I think you're probably as dangerous as the mafia whether you're actually the mafia or not.
    Play hangman.

Comment

• A blind hen can sometimes find her corn, I don't see why this couldn't apply to *tko and mafias too.
      Cake and grief counseling will be available at the conclusion of the test. Thank you for helping us help you help us all!

Comment

• let me jump on the Ljcvetko bandwagonp

JM
        Jon Miller-
        I AM.CANADIAN
        GENERATION 35: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

Comment

• The thought of *tko being "it" did cross my mind. It'd be a silly move from a GM to make him the mafia, though, as he'll be quite prominent (and an arrogant know-it-all sonofafemaledog) and thus a real vote magnet.
          Cake and grief counseling will be available at the conclusion of the test. Thank you for helping us help you help us all!

Comment

• Blast, the Mafia on board are really afraid of real detectives and ADG seems to lead the posse.
            On the ISDG 2012 team at the heart of CiviLIZation

Comment

• Originally posted by Kassiopeia
              The thought of *tko being "it" did cross my mind. It'd be a silly move from a GM to make him the mafia, though, as he'll be quite prominent (and an arrogant know-it-all sonofafemaledog) and thus a real vote magnet.
              Ah Kassi, don't try to reason with pilers like Chaunk and Jon Miller.

In fact, the two of them always vote me regardless of the clues or anything.

Comment

• Not so! If the clues are more substancial than mere conjecture, then I'll follow them. Currently, I can't make head nor tails of any of the clues, and your clues seem to be as clear as mud.

Therefore in this instance, I'm voting for you, because you have no logical reason - logical to my mind at least - to vote for Skanky. That immediatly makes you suspicious to me, as it seems like you're trying to divert attention to someone, who as far as I can tell isn't the mafia.

Further, your previous history of clue finding - AFAIK - isn't great. Generally you find clues that point to people who are innocent, which helps the mafia more than the villagers.

I'm willing to be wrong on this, but I feel that currently it's hard to pick out the clues - no recuring themes etc as we're on the first kill. You, OTOH, state with full assurace that it's skanky. To my mind, it doesn't add up, hence me voting for you.
                Play hangman.

Comment

• Conjecture is better grounds than simple guessing. Of course, the reasoning that someone trying hard to find clues is bent on deflecting attention is valid as well.

However, *tko has been doing this for several games without being the mafia, ergo it's not a requirement for him to pull this stuff out of his arse. (Then again, behaving differently this time would've made him much too suspicious...)

Comment

• Originally posted by Chaunk
                    Therefore in this instance, I'm voting for you, because you have no logical reason - logical to my mind at least - to vote for Skanky. That immediatly makes you suspicious to me, as it seems like you're trying to divert attention to someone, who as far as I can tell isn't the mafia.

Further, your previous history of clue finding - AFAIK - isn't great. Generally you find clues that point to people who are innocent, which helps the mafia more than the villagers.
                    Ok, that's your right, though you should bear in mind that I only played 4 games and was guest in 3 other and I got the mafia in 4 of them. That's not too bad of a score don't you think?

I'm not trying to say I can't be wrong of course, but the clues are so obvious now that I had to post them.

Originally posted by Chaunk

Currently, I can't make head nor tails of any of the clues, and your clues seem to be as clear as mud.
                    I've never seen clearer clues in my life.

Comment

• Code:
                      mafia
                      Name Voted for
                      1. Skanky ljcvetko
                      2. Jamski -
                      3. ADG ljcvetko
                      4. Zopperoni -
                      5. Ljcvetko Skanky
                      6. Nuclear Master -
                      7. Rah -
                      8. Theben -
                      9. Joncha -
                      10. GJRamsey -
                      11. Spaced Cowboy -
                      12. Kassiopeia Skanky
                      13. Tuberski -
                      14. Jon Miller ljcvetko
                      16. Guynemer -
                      17. SnowFire -
                      18. Rasputin -
                      19. HongHu -
                      22. Octavian X -
                      23. Pave -
                      24. Geomodder -
                      25. Chaunk ljcvetko
                      26. Jonny -
                      This is fun.

Comment

• Originally posted by ljcvetko

I've never seen clearer clues in my life.
                        I rest my case [], but apologise profusely if you're right, and Skanky is the scheming mafia masquerading as a barman.
                        Last edited by Chaunk; May 21, 2004, 08:24.
                        Play hangman.

Comment

• Originally posted by duke o' york
                          coming to
                          Olympic
                          Remember, it's a half of a paper, and the words might not have anything to do with each others, thought the change for that is quite small.

After some incpection and number-summing and subtraction, I'll vote for Ra, Ra, Rasputin, the dangerously acting Russian priest.
                          Last edited by Pave; May 21, 2004, 10:19.
                          The Chuck Norris military unit was not used in the game Civilization 4, because a single Chuck Norris could defeat the entire combined nations of the world in one turn.
                          - Chuck Norris Facts

Comment

• Skanky's masquerading as a barman, not a 'tec!

Comment

• You seem to be trying your best to defend Skanky Duke. Why? You didn't put half as much effort in the defence of the Doctor (if any).

Comment

• Thats what it says, barman! See, look up there, barman... that edit was for... umm... spelling.
                                Play hangman.

Comment

Working...
                                X