X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Take is as you want, you're not on the ship anymore
    This space is empty... or is it?

Comment

• Not true. My ghosts still haunts the passages, and he knows who did what.

Comment

• No, your ghost was mistaken for a fly and eaten by the duck that sits on top of the ship.

Comment

• Thinking back on the first kill:

"Coming to Olympic"

This gives the letters: cto
          And who's got cto in their name: Ljcvetko

Sherlock Holmes is the one who broke the peace on this ship... we've got to stop him before it's too late...
          This space is empty... or is it?

Comment

• Originally posted by duke o' york

coming to
            Olympic

Originally posted by ljcvetko

Mafia 19 - Skanky

Originally posted by duke o' york
            Wrong thread!

Also:

Skanky hadn't reached deity by the time that clue was posted. Others had though.....

Originally posted by duke o' york

coming to
            Olympic
            Why did you have to sell Skanky out like that duke?

Comment

• More evidence against Skanky. He was born in 1980.

Comment

• He refused to kiss Jamski's shoes yesterday. Not showing due respect for the reigning king of spam is bad enough to warrant a wholesale reduction in prices. Interest free credit offered too!

Thanks for this interesting interlude. It has helped to ease my writer's block as I work on the next chapter.

Comment

• Skanky looks suspicious to me.

Comment

• Well, Skanky kept his post count at 9999 for the good half day, being online but not posting

He tried to refrain from posting, he tried hard, but he couldn't resist and that gave him away. That and this

Originally posted by Skanky Burns
                    I might change my avatar for this game...

Comment

• ljcvetko seems to be thrusting hard in the wrong direction. Tis dangerous for all around.

The avatar change tied in nicely with my ascent, but had nothing to do with this game. As if I would draw attention to myself were I the mafia.
                      I'm building a wagon! On some other part of the internets, obviously (but not that other site).

Comment

• Ooh very defensive. Skanky is the mafia.

Comment

• 'tko, despite my doubts regarding his skills, has me definitely convinced. Skanky Burns.

Saying so, she whacked him round the back of the head with her heavy handbag, and knocked him to the floor.

"Kassi" is Finnish for "bag"
                          Cake and grief counseling will be available at the conclusion of the test. Thank you for helping us help you help us all!

Comment

• I knew that.

I've just been given a horribly dull job and will be away for some time, but keep the docpile going in my absence, and hopefully we can have the write-up this afternoon.

Comment

• ljcvetko always accuses more villagers than mafia... Random docpiling is far more likely to kill a mafia than "clue inspired" docpiling
                              Play hangman.

Comment

• Originally posted by Chaunk
                                ljcvetko always accuses more villagers than mafia... Random docpiling is far more likely to kill a mafia than "clue inspired" docpiling
                                Does this vote mean you think I am mafia?

Comment

Working...
                                X