Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

And you said "Yes ofcourse"
    Of course.
    Lysistrata: It comes down to this: Only we women can save Greece.
    Kalonike: Only we women? Poor Greece!

Comment

'Joust' - a remake of the classic 80's arcade game, but in the style of a married couple facing divorce,take control of either partner and try to keep them together with verbal jousting.
      The original made me cry half as much.
      Lysistrata: It comes down to this: Only we women can save Greece.
      Kalonike: Only we women? Poor Greece!

Comment

CIV - Exoticvs flightvs simvlatores. Experience flightvs cvm famovsem Lockeed F-CIV Starfighter, romanus versionem. Manvali et commandi in Latinum.
        The books that the world calls immoral are the books that show the world its own shame. Oscar Wilde.

Comment

Originally posted by Dry
          CIV - Exoticvs flightvs simvlatores. Experience flightvs cvm famovsem Lockeed F-CIV Starfighter, romanus versionem. Manvali et commandi in Latinum.

"A person cannot approach the divine by reaching beyond the human. To become human, is what this individual person, has been created for.” Martin Buber

Comment

"Cyberia" - one of the first games released for windows 95 with extensive cutscenes, this x-rated game helped boost sales of cdrom drives even though the cg quality was less than impressive.

"System Shock" - guess the correct answer, or the system shocks you. yes, your tower will be equipped with a peripheral that delivers 20000 volts of pure electricity when you're wrong.
            B♭3

Comment

SPQR - The letter game!
              Do not fear, for I am with you; Do not anxiously look about you, for I am your God.-Isaiah 41:10
              I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made - Psalms 139.14a
              Also active on WePlayCiv.

Comment

The Sims - you play as head of the Operations Research dept for a large corporation or govt agency. You need to hire people with the right mix of skills, allocate budgets, and manage projects, as you develop powerful, efficient, and user friendly simulation software.
                "A person cannot approach the divine by reaching beyond the human. To become human, is what this individual person, has been created for.” Martin Buber

Comment

Microsoft Flight Simulator - You try to switch to another OS, but much hurdles have to be taken before you succeed.

Comment

Deadlock- modern day crime simulation
                    -->Visit CGN!
                    -->"Production! More Production! Production creates Wealth! Production creates more Jobs!"-Wendell Willkie -1944

Comment

Working...
                    X