Where is Velocyrix's freeware guide?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Where is Velocyrix's freeware guide?

I was browsing through the FAQ and #12 says that there's a freeware version of Velocyrix's guide, but the link doesn't work! Anyone have a working link they can send my way?

Also, how good is the non-freeware version? I wanted to check out the free one before putting any money down. Thanks!

Here it is

-Jam
    Attached Files
    1) The crappy metaspam is an affront to the true manner of the artform. - Dauphin
    That's like trying to overninja a ninja when you aren't a mammal. CAN'T BE DONE. - Kassi on doublecrossing Ljube-ljcvetko
    Check out the ALL NEW Galactic Overlord Website for v2.0 and the Napoleonic Overlord Website or even the Galactic Captians Website Thanks Geocities!
    Taht 'ventisular link be woo to clyck.

Comment

Jam, you rock. Thanks!

Comment

No problem

-Jam
        1) The crappy metaspam is an affront to the true manner of the artform. - Dauphin
        That's like trying to overninja a ninja when you aren't a mammal. CAN'T BE DONE. - Kassi on doublecrossing Ljube-ljcvetko
        Check out the ALL NEW Galactic Overlord Website for v2.0 and the Napoleonic Overlord Website or even the Galactic Captians Website Thanks Geocities!
        Taht 'ventisular link be woo to clyck.

Comment

I think that may be the one I have. It's for the expansion. There's also another guid out there written by him and someone else.

Comment

Alpha Centauri
            Alien Crossfire

Read it if you so desire.

Comment

Dsimpson has a faq for that game as well. I wonder how people have all the time to play all these games and write all these strategy guids. he also has faq's for Baldur's GAte 2 and 1 I think, and the Icewind Dale games. Maybe PS:T as well.

Comment

/me wonders what the point of that post was...
                And before you ask,
                +1

Comment

well since you mentioned it...

no seriously. I think some people play too many games.

I'm only kidding. you can never play enough computer games.

oh yeah, back on topic.

I find a lot of good info in those strategy guids. But I have yet to read an entire one .

maybe I should get a book, as they are easier to read than computer screens. I may have gotten through half the guide at the most.
                  Last edited by Dis; May 18, 2004, 05:48.

Comment

I don't mind reading computer screens.
                    I must read 2,000 words a day here on 'poly.

Comment

Working...
                    X