Playtest version?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Playtest version?

I'm having an issue where CTP2 keeps crashing after this one particular turn that I keep taking in the game. This was happening before, but I tried doing different things in the game to see if that's what was causing the crash. I tried to not build public works that turn... if didn't work. I tried signing peace treaties with all the civs I was at war with. That actually prevented a crash. After I wasn't at war with anyone the game stopped crashing.

Well, now I'm at a point where no matter what I do the game keeps crashing... How stable is the playtest code?
    "Let your plans be dark and as impenetratable as night, and when you move, fall like a thunderbolt." - Sun Tzu

The question is not how stable the play test version is, but whether the problem still occurs with the playtest version, unfortunatly the current playtest version does not support the save file format of the versions by Activision. Therefore you should post your save game in the according playtest thread, that thread is for questions like this. By posting your savegame we have a chance to look on the bug and of course fix it if it wasn't fixed already.

-Martin
    Civ2 military advisor: "No complaints, Sir!"

Comment

Working...
    X