No announcement yet.

New Mafia Scoring system discussion

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The increadable thing is not the changed picture - but the changed location field This must always say Skanky Bastard!

-Jam
    1) The crappy metaspam is an affront to the true manner of the artform. - Dauphin
    That's like trying to overninja a ninja when you aren't a mammal. CAN'T BE DONE. - Kassi on doublecrossing Ljube-ljcvetko
    Check out the ALL NEW Galactic Overlord Website for v2.0 and the Napoleonic Overlord Website or even the Galactic Captians Website Thanks Geocities!
    Taht 'ventisular link be woo to clyck.

Comment

I live to give.
      I'm building a wagon! On some other part of the internets, obviously (but not that other site).

Comment

Ah the bliss of power!

Now kiss my foot again!

-Jam
        1) The crappy metaspam is an affront to the true manner of the artform. - Dauphin
        That's like trying to overninja a ninja when you aren't a mammal. CAN'T BE DONE. - Kassi on doublecrossing Ljube-ljcvetko
        Check out the ALL NEW Galactic Overlord Website for v2.0 and the Napoleonic Overlord Website or even the Galactic Captians Website Thanks Geocities!

Comment

I don't give that though.
          (You've gotta pay)
          I'm building a wagon! On some other part of the internets, obviously (but not that other site).

Comment

That's a

-Jam

Comment

Originally posted by Skanky Burns
              Tis my charming visage, no less.
              Sure. And use Colgate Fresh twice a day to keep your teeth and gums healthy!

Comment

Working...
              X